Forums
Posted By: pcscrap wanted all PCs laptops parts dead or alive - 13th Jul 2009 11:06am
hi i am looking for all computer or tel phones or parts dead or alive only free stuff thanks for surporting my hobby
Posted By: AX_125 Re: wanted all PCs laptops parts dead or alive - 13th Jul 2009 11:12am
I have loads of old'ish exCompany HP desktops if you interested?
Posted By: pcscrap Re: wanted all PCs laptops parts dead or alive - 13th Jul 2009 11:49am
would be most gratefull thanks how can i arrange to pick them up how much is there
Posted By: AX_125 Re: wanted all PCs laptops parts dead or alive - 13th Jul 2009 11:55am
Brill, i will PM you soon.

Could of done with you a couple of months ago, we had to get rid of loads of old equipment that you could of had.
Posted By: Snodvan Re: wanted all PCs laptops parts dead or alive - 13th Jul 2009 3:18pm
PCS

I will "investigate" in the loft.

I know for sure there are a couple of Compaq laptops (with base stations) and a Dell desk machine. The issue is whether I can find 'em without busting a gut.

I suspect that somewhere (lock up garage???) there is also a Tandy 16K machine but I doubt that is of interest.

I'm interested in what you DO with these old things?

Snod
Posted By: pcscrap Re: wanted all PCs laptops parts dead or alive - 13th Jul 2009 3:45pm
hi all pcs or of interest to me i have the strange hobby of recycling gold from them
its not profitable but good fun thats why i look for old brocken free pcs
i will have a couple of bits for you soon as 2 of our shop pcs had there graphics cards fried, just need to get round to recovering the files off the hard drive and they are all yours.
Posted By: pcscrap Re: wanted all PCs laptops parts dead or alive - 14th Jul 2009 10:33am
hi snodvan and deadmau5 thanks for the offers if you do have stuff please mail me with address and time you would like them picked up
Posted By: pcscrap Re: wanted all PCs laptops parts dead or alive - 14th Jul 2009 10:35am
just like to say all parts are destroyed there is know way of date los affter i have finnished with them
I have pm'ed you mate
I have got my mums old pc, its worthless but you can have it if you want.
Posted By: pcscrap Re: wanted all PCs laptops parts dead or alive - 19th Jul 2009 11:38am
yer cheers al pick it up mail me the address and wens best to pick it up
Posted By: pcscrap Re: wanted all PCs laptops parts dead or alive - 20th Jul 2009 2:38pm
thanks every 1 any more just pm me
Posted By: pcscrap Re: wanted all PCs laptops parts dead or alive - 26th Jul 2009 7:09pm
does any one no any other good lokal web sites were i could ask for computers for scrap
You may already know about this site. Freecyclewirral is where you can post things to give away under Offered and you can do a Wanted request, but you normally have to offer something first?

The link is:
Freecyclewirral

Might be just what you need. happy
© Wirral-Wikiwirral