Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Wanted: Dreamcast & Games - 26th Jun 2009 1:35pm
Right, still to this day I regret ditching me old Dreamcast... so want to get another one, and also looking for some games in partuclar which were (and stil are) some of me fave games of all time such as...

Sonic Adventure 1&2
MSR
Crazy Taxi 1&2
Soul Calibur
NHL 2002 (only cos it was the final game released in the West)
Virtua Tennis
Legacy Of Kain
Res Evil: Code Veronica (upyours Sony)

and of course other games haha!

Not urgent or nout, just cba with eBay, would rather collect it than trust the sellers on there.

smile
Posted By: DJ_Karl_David Re: Wanted: Dreamcast & Games - 26th Jun 2009 10:09pm
i think i might have one in my mums mate, ill have a look when i go there on monday. i seem to remeber having 90% of the games listed above.
Posted By: AX_125 Re: Wanted: Dreamcast & Games - 27th Jun 2009 8:53am
I remember having one with a load of games, think i might of chucked them all away though as the dreamcast broke after a couple of months.
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Wanted: Dreamcast & Games - 27th Jun 2009 7:20pm
Argh, just had second thoughts on this, my swanky new TV is an HDMI only affair (ultra-thin - no space for SCART's). Will need to get a Dreamcast VGA cable, if they even exist lol.

Lemme know though, as I might be able to get one off the bay (admittadly, ive never seen one before).
Posted By: Wheels Re: Wanted: Dreamcast & Games - 27th Jun 2009 7:22pm
there is a place in bhead with all old consoles. I got a PS1 for £10 smile lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Wanted: Dreamcast & Games - 27th Jun 2009 7:26pm
You talkin about Powerplay in the market? Of Game/Gamestation (one and the same nowadays lol).

smile
Posted By: Wheels Re: Wanted: Dreamcast & Games - 27th Jun 2009 8:36pm
erm canny remember... I think its on grange road west smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Wanted: Dreamcast & Games - 28th Jun 2009 11:57am
Probably Gamestation then fella. Dunno Birkenhead street names, but I think I know where you are on about lol.

smile
Posted By: ScottVernon55 Re: Wanted: Dreamcast & Games - 24th Jul 2009 2:29am
My brother has loads of dreamcast shit
he has the console and controllers and loads of games
pm me if interested
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: Wanted: Dreamcast & Games - 24th Jul 2009 8:43am
i also have a dreamcast/ keyboard/controllers/ and airel lead so no need for scart!(no games!) there in my loft pm me or whatever if your intrested smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Wanted: Dreamcast & Games - 26th Jul 2009 12:00pm
I dunno atm, need to get a VGA converter, from reading around the net, some people have had mixed results using them.

Ariel lead is no good for me, as my TV does not have a tuner/RF modulator (its quite literally a panel lol) hence the HDMI/VGA only bit. I can run it through my DVD recorder via HDMI (it even has an analogue and digital tuner so would work via RF as well as SCART) but would prefer a VGA connector.

Still interested in getting one of these to get the games on the go at some point (particuarly Sonic Adventure lol), so post your prices or PM them to me.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral