Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX Lost series 5 - 19th May 2009 8:32pm
Did anyone sky+ lost series 5 and would be willing to record a copy on vhs/ dvd for me please?
I cant wait til december for the dvd to come out! Boo hoo
Obviously i would replace vhs/ dvd used. Thanks in advance x
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Lost series 5 - 19th May 2009 9:11pm
http://swtim.org/forum1/index.php?P...8cbb86&topic=35371.msg56468#msg56468 or http://www.mininova.org/tor/2597231

Both appear to be HD versions.

tpb isnt loading atm. The Rapidshares look good if you have an account, the torrent has 1000+ leechers and only 8 seeders or summit so will take a while to kick into action.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Lost series 5 - 19th May 2009 9:16pm
Awww. Thanks matty but i havent the foggiest what you on about? Lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Lost series 5 - 19th May 2009 9:29pm
The first URL, you can download direct off servers, in this case being RapidShare servers. You have to be quick though, if they get wind of the files being illegal, they will remove them. You have to download each file by file, and then unrar them when you have all the files for a single episode.

The mininova link, all you need is BitTorrent to download it. The problem is there isnt a lot of people who have the complete file yet (seeders) but a lot of people downloading the file (leechers) so the speed will be slow atm. The leechers do share the file too, but not the more seeders the faster it should go.

The problem with the torrent is its not been confirmed yet in the comments as being legit, so it could be worth wiaitng a couple of days and then checking the comments to see if its been confirmed as safe.

If you want, I dont mind pulling down the torrent, and then putting it onto DVD for you or uploading it to a server for you to download direct with no hassle. Can't say when it will be done though.

smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Lost series 5 - 19th May 2009 9:33pm
Oh tpb = the pirate bay - you may have heard of it/them lol.

smile
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Lost series 5 - 19th May 2009 9:40pm
Matt pm on its way matey
© Wirral-Wikiwirral