Forums
Posted By: Wheels Wanted: Job - 12th Dec 2008 2:05pm
just lost my job a day before my birthday. If anyone knows of any jobs going then please post.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Wanted: Job - 12th Dec 2008 2:06pm
Bummer mate frown
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Wanted: Job - 12th Dec 2008 2:09pm
Absolutely gutted for you Whelan mate!! I will keep me eye for security jobs for you, assuming that's what you still want to do?

Hope ye find one soon, not good just before Xmas especially with the jobs market being the way it is.

frown
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Wanted: Job - 12th Dec 2008 3:12pm
I don't think you've really lost your job, I think this post is just a hint that it's your birthday tomorrow lol

gutted for you mate, as Matty said, is it security you're looking for? If so, I'll keep an eye out.

Did you get sacked cas you spend too much time on webcam instead of working?? lol
Posted By: hoseman Re: Wanted: Job - 12th Dec 2008 7:11pm
Wheels matey, sorry to hear that.
Lairds where advertising for security jobs a while ago mate, or was that where you worked....?
I can have a word in there with the `Bosses` I know, dont know if it will help but they might point in the right direction!!
Let me know bud! thumbsup
Posted By: Wheels Re: Wanted: Job - 12th Dec 2008 10:28pm
yeah security is what I do best smile

I have an interview next thurs for a supervisor job, but if anyone else knows of a position then let them/me know.

Lairds would be awesome as i live 5mins walk away or 1 min drive tease

Good thing is i have my licences (Security/CCTV) First aid & 5+years expiriance and a clean driving licence smile
Posted By: SoundLad Re: Wanted: Job - 12th Dec 2008 11:38pm
Do retail wheels.. CO-OP are always looking for static guards.. But to be honest i know why they dont get many cause they stand 2 till 10 doing nothing... there is a job there if you want it wheels you just need to get ahold of CO-OP's head office which you can find on there website.. happy
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Wanted: Job - 12th Dec 2008 11:48pm
Coop Cross Lane will probably be after a security guard. Round this type of year you get the scummy barstard robbing the Turkey and the Beef.
Posted By: Waddi Re: Wanted: Job - 13th Dec 2008 12:14am
Good luck with that job dude.
Posted By: Wheels Re: Wanted: Job - 13th Dec 2008 1:02am
Cheers WADDI! im still filling in the form now mate smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral