Forums
Posted By: MrPhil Wanted : the best place to buy a Ds lite?? - 9th Dec 2006 10:02am
as above really smile

Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Wanted : the best place to buy a Ds lite?? - 9th Dec 2006 5:10pm
if you find out, let Izzy know as shes after one of these too (only for the nintendogs game lol)
Posted By: scoop Re: Wanted : the best place to buy a Ds lite?? - 9th Dec 2006 7:17pm
i take it u mean second hand or something?? Ebay or amazon
Posted By: markeee Re: Wanted : the best place to buy a Ds lite?? - 11th Dec 2006 3:31am
i have brand new black and white there nearly sold out everwere £110 and have a load of games also
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Wanted : the best place to buy a Ds lite?? - 11th Dec 2006 10:02pm
Scoop no i ment brand new, got it now.

well i found the best deal from Gamestation which was any color ds lite with any 2 games for 140 but they were sold out.

in the end i went to Game for it. altho Virgin had a bundle deal with 5 games for 200 (over the top for a hand held)
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Wanted : the best place to buy a Ds lite?? - 12th Dec 2006 9:21am
thats exactly were i was going to suggest getting one from, they are really good there too, colette bought one from there and the case some how cracked, she took it back after 4 months of having it and with no questions asked, they changed it for her.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral