"disturbing" means.

I'm not going to moderate this thread further than this
but you've all been warned now so if you continue to read
it it's on your head.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Jacqueline and her father, 1998.

[Linked Image]
This is Jacqueline on holiday in Venezuela.

[Linked Image]
Birthday party as a child.

[Linked Image]
At a party with friends.

[Linked Image]
The car in which Jacqueline travelled when she was hit by a car
driven by a 17-year old student on his way home
after a couple of beers with his friends.
This was in late 1999.

[Linked Image]
Jacqueline was caught in the burning car and her body was heavily burnt for around 45 seconds.
Posted By: Dazza Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 18th Oct 2005 8:18pm
[Linked Image]
After the accident Jacqueline has needed over 40 operations.

[Linked Image]
With her Father, 2000.

[Linked Image]
Getting treatment.

[Linked Image]
Three months after accident.

[Linked Image]
Without a left eyelid Jacqie needs eyedrops to keep her vision.

[Linked Image]
Now 20 years old,
he cannot forgive himself for driving on that night three years ago.
He’s aware of devastating Jaqcueline Saburido’s life.
In June 2001 Reggie Stephey was convicted of two counts of
intoxication manslaughter for the deaths of Jacqui’s two friends.
He was sentenced to seven years in prison and fined $20,000.

[Linked Image]
Not everyone who gets hit by a car dies.
This picture was taken 4 years after the accident
and the doctors are still working on Jacqueline,
whose body was covered 60% with severe burns.

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 20th Oct 2005 5:21pm
Jesus...

Makes you think...

Not everyone is killed by a Drink Driver

Excellent post and home hitting, with christmas not too far away.
Posted By: Gary Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 20th Oct 2005 5:59pm
good post dazza, does make u think like, i know ive done it before and its the worst thing ive ever done and dont agree with it at all. but i know for a fact ill never do it again and i deserve the stick that ill get now aswel.

after seein the pictures its made me realise being scarred like that is worse than dying and it could happen
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 20th Oct 2005 11:59pm
That's awful no frown
Posted By: Scooby Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 21st Oct 2005 12:08am
Kinda sinks the message home a little .........

Good topic Dazza
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 21st Oct 2005 12:29pm
thats devastating, it makes you think hard
Posted By: Rocco Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 21st Oct 2005 4:37pm
It makes you think how bad you would feel, not only if this was to happen to you but if you were the drink driver and caused so much pain and suffering to another INNOCENT person.

To see such a transformation 45 seconds of hell can make to what was a beautiful, young girl is tragic... frown
Posted By: spinking Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 21st Oct 2005 6:37pm
Hits the message home HARD that.

They should put adverts on the telly like that would make alot of people think again before getting in a car after a sip nevermind a couple of drinks.
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 21st Oct 2005 10:26pm
Shockin and very back tingling, well done dazza just hope it brings the message accross to everyone.
Posted By: Pwincess Kate Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 23rd Oct 2005 12:53am
bludy ell...makes ya think like dusnt it.
Posted By: hales85 Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 24th Oct 2005 12:32am
great post seen this a while ago but cant remember were but is still shocking now really does make you think twice as i know that i would not want that onmy conscience. tupac good point televised adverts like this would really help get the message to peolple and help to prevent it reacouring
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 24th Oct 2005 3:38am
Im nearly crying frown Poor girl. Shocking pictures daz frown
Posted By: Scooby Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 24th Oct 2005 10:13am
I think thats the whole point....

Shock Tacktics
rhat is terrible 1 thing the police will never catch mee doin is drink driving i wont do it! 100% no another thing i always do is drive carefully sober especially wen i got birds in my car i get a bollockin 2 drive faster wen they are but i wont cause u hear of girls bein killed cause there idiot bfs racin so...
Posted By: red20 Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 29th Oct 2005 11:41pm
personaly think that the laws shud be changed as alcahol can effect people diffrently i know that when i drink i get very relaxed but my vision goes mad after jus a few pints pesonly think u shudnt have any sort of contact with alcahol b4 u drive about 3 years ago we had a drink driver going down our rad around tea time (5pm) in the summer an he wrote 2 cars of an damaged loads more he then mounted the pavement an when he got out he sat down an went 2 sleap he didnt even have a lisence an we still see him driving now when he is sober still with out his lisence
Posted By: learner Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 31st Oct 2005 7:07pm
awwww how tight is that, i would neva drink n drive.
does make you think.
the poor love awwww.
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 31st Oct 2005 8:25pm
i feel so sorry for the girl and everypone else ever involved in a crash not their fault of course
Posted By: TOMM13 Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 1st Nov 2005 1:01am
point made very well there dazza, just shows the ignorence of the little shits out there that drink and drive and say "it'll never happen to me" you cant predict fate so dont tempt it, i know that all the cruisers on cw know better that to d/d its just annoyin others dont.......
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 6th May 2007 2:15pm
no Shocking consequences, it does make you think

Never drink and drive noonoo
Posted By: jonah Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 6th May 2007 3:42pm
omg thats so awful, personally i've never had a drink, and drove, wont even touch shandy, my licence is my living as many of u no, and this makes me even more determined to never drink and drive..... no
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 6th May 2007 9:28pm
Jeeze talk about re-opening a dead and buried thread...
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 6th May 2007 9:39pm
lol I just saw it on the homepage and thought the topic was a very good one with hard hitting images so it deserved a bringing back from the dead
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Drink Driving and the consequences - 6th May 2007 9:41pm
Lol it proves your point about the homepage being in dire need of an update then smile
© Wirral-Wikiwirral