and your bursting for a peeeeeee....

You find a quite spek and the next thing
your receiving a warning by the police?

Anyone know what the police can do?

Fine / procecution wise...

Just cruisous, as i know you can be done,
but what is the fine etc..
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Peeing - In Public ? - 16th Jul 2005 8:42am
i ve seen people asked to take of an item of their clothing and use it to mop up their pee pee, but that was in a shop window.

I bet now days with the way the law is its probally an instant asbo and a £2000 pound fine.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Peeing - In Public ? - 16th Jul 2005 10:03am
Yeah, i have heard that about the rozzas making you remove your shirt and wipe the pee pee up with it. Guess i wont be doing a dump on my way home from town anymore on a sat night smack
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Peeing - In Public ? - 16th Jul 2005 1:05pm
imagine if it was a bad case of the runs aswell.
Posted By: John WRX Re: Peeing - In Public ? - 16th Jul 2005 1:07pm
i spent the night in the cells 4 years ago for doing exactly that
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Peeing - In Public ? - 16th Jul 2005 1:37pm
what, diareering over a shop window.
Posted By: scoop Re: Peeing - In Public ? - 16th Jul 2005 7:30pm
u can pee in public if its on the nearside rear quarter of your own car. So im led to believe
Posted By: Dazza Re: Peeing - In Public ? - 16th Jul 2005 8:01pm
Scoop i heard that but its a crazy loophole in the law aparently were it must be your car and your right hand must be touching the car

I think it is 100% lies
Posted By: spinking Re: Peeing - In Public ? - 16th Jul 2005 8:21pm
I got caught doing it the other month. Smart **** me turned round and said to the Five-o in the accent "sorry mate i am from america" just got a telling off he-he
Posted By: John WRX Re: Peeing - In Public ? - 17th Jul 2005 2:42pm
I got caught havin a pish down an alleyway in liverpool on a night out, was only about 10 o clock, wasnt drunk but got spotted by an unmarked car, they screeched up ran down the alley and cuffed me and into the back of the car i went, got out at 10am the next morning i was fecking fuming
Posted By: rossi-foci Re: Peeing - In Public ? - 18th Jul 2005 12:56pm
My mate got an £80 fine in Liverpool down an alleyway for having a quick jimmy riddle!

There was nobody around but the police told him about section bla bla of bla bla and bang....£80 fine. Aparantly that's what theyre doing nowadays. He refused to pay it....then the £250 fine and bailiffs came!

Moral....find a toilet! lol!
Posted By: whitfiej1 Re: Peeing - In Public ? - 18th Jul 2005 1:11pm
Its bad around ours as when the pubs kick out (im in-between 2!) the ******* drunkenly stagger into our car park or front garden and pee up against my car. many, many times i have been awoken by some scanky cow mid piddle up some neighbours car. The worst is when they screech at each other and wake my kid up. Thats when the water starts to be thrown out the window.

Alley ways are fine but its when it gets out of order like that then i've had enough.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral