Forums
Posted By: grizz NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 28th Jun 2005 7:49pm
Look out , the plod have just got a new blue unmarked vectra . it's on a 54 plate . watch out
Posted By: Meesh Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 28th Jun 2005 8:07pm
There's a black veccy saloon in Chester just been brought out onto the streets

last 3 letters of the reg are FBJ (made to look like FBI...saddos! lmao!)

and dont try n outrun it, its the 3.2ltr version
Posted By: spinking Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 28th Jun 2005 8:28pm
I'll race the fool (not)

Cheers guys anymore around the wirral?
Posted By: Scooby Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 28th Jun 2005 9:47pm
Dark Blue Vectra 3.2 (Looks Black)

PO54 NVP

It pulled someone outside my garage yesterday.
Posted By: grizz Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 28th Jun 2005 9:51pm
Thats the 1 ,
Posted By: dikky5 Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 29th Jun 2005 7:28pm
yep i seen it 2. i was making a call that were ended quickly shall i say. lmao. typical goverment wasting good tax payers money on buyin crap cars!!!!!!
Posted By: Gary Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 29th Jun 2005 9:37pm
also a red volvo estate that picked me up for not wearin a seatbelt!
Posted By: Daz VTS Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 29th Jun 2005 11:20pm
Black Vectra. 02 plate i think in the Ellesmere Port Area, also they have made a lay-by on Overpool Road where the mobile speed camera sits, its an ideal spot for them cos they can get u comin either way!!!!
Posted By: Basskiddanny Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 30th Jun 2005 2:15am
Yep i know the mobile speed spot, it was there a lot at first but seems to be there less often now.

Theres a Blue Volvo estate that pulled me back last August for being on my mobile phone, says he followed me from the sutton way roundabout but i wasnt anywhere near there since i had just came out from my girlfriends which isnt even near that roundabout, so how could i have been on my phone since then if i was never there?? Didnt bother to argue couldnt be *****.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 30th Jun 2005 8:31am
ive seen this guy in the vectra cruisin round bromborough. think thats where its based!car looks almost black.
Posted By: John WRX Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 3rd Jul 2005 11:06pm
Notice the reg number...... PO54

PO = Police Officer. One to remember wink
Posted By: stubbzy Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 5th Jul 2005 4:41pm
On my way out in bidston on sunday morning i saw another unmarked police car.
Its a black 4 door 04/05 polo. It pulled over a red beemer.
Not an obvious choice for an undercover cop car but it was definetly one as it had 2 uniformed police in.

Link to Topic
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 6th Jul 2005 9:18am
lol ! that polo is prob just CID they have the rite to pull yya too dont they ? :S cos its pointless havin a polo as a unmarked car !
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 15th Jul 2005 7:01pm
got pulled by this yesterday he asked me for my name an i said shaun munro then he asked if he cud see my lisecnce so gave it 2 him an he said thought u said u where shaun munro an i said i am an he goes not wot this says an i said wot u mean an he goes this says ur shaun james munro an started 2 give aload of **** an bull the poilse wnt 2 get out there an get the real criminals not us jus cos we got a nice car an where young they wana get the thiefs that steal from our cars even though we pay there dole with our high taxes where jus the esay targets 2 help make up the stats that they need 2 meet each year god am fuming now
Posted By: StuyMac Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 22nd Aug 2005 11:12am
Originally posted by Scooby:

[b]PO54 NVP

It pulled someone outside my garage yesterday. [/b]
Maybe a bit of a free bump, but this car is getting everywhere at the moment, so just a reminder to keep your eyes out for it.

He followed me on Tuesday night waiting for me to do something, but I was on to the reg plate wink

I also saw him twice last week on the M53 with a car pulled over.

Check the Reg, it also has a few ariels on the rear screen, the camera next to the rear view mirror which you can see when its behind you, and if its quite close you can make out the blue lights behind the grille.
Posted By: lawton Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 22nd Aug 2005 4:41pm
my dad is allways on the m53 as he drives lorrys and vans for a living and hes just told me that hes seen that blue vecta a couple of times, hes also said the is a black vectra also and a black lexus,
Posted By: djrenegade Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 22nd Aug 2005 5:35pm
and dont forget the silver alfa romeo and the blue fiesta that was at croft ave for the last members meetings.

My mate knows that blue vectra all too well, pulled him twice, once with a woman driver on her own and the other time was 2 fella's, and seen it pull a few cars too.
Posted By: lawton Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 22nd Aug 2005 5:57pm
Originally posted by djrenegade:
and dont forget the silver alfa romeo
dont think ive seen that alfa? what shape alfa is it?
Posted By: Paul R Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 22nd Aug 2005 6:35pm
Originally posted by lawton:
hes also said the is a black vectra also and a black lexus,
Theres a silver vectra aswell, they only sit on the corner at eastham between 5:00-6:00pm the rest of the time they are driving up and down, so dnt cum flying round it. I come round at about 65-70 then look in me mirror to make sure their not there.
Posted By: sjvwc Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 22nd Aug 2005 10:12pm
Originally posted by Scooby:

[b]PO54 NVP

It pulled someone outside my garage yesterday. [/b]
i saw that car lastnight in new brighton it had pulled a black golf over
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 23rd Aug 2005 12:53pm
ive seen this so many times...saw it pull a black MR2 on the M53 towards new brighton-wallasey way....

It seems to be everywere but i kno the plate like the back of my hand now...i think it is mainly working in the M53-clatterbridge area..

i imagine they will change the vehicle or plate as everybody is getting wise to it???!!!!????
Posted By: djrenegade Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 23rd Aug 2005 7:23pm
[b] and dont forget the silver alfa romeo
dont think ive seen that alfa? what shape alfa is it? [/b]
remember the one that turned up at the meet
Posted By: lawton Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 23rd Aug 2005 7:39pm
[b]
[b] and dont forget the silver alfa romeo
dont think ive seen that alfa? what shape alfa is it? [/b]
remember the one that turned up at the meet [/b]
no, i saw the fiesta, but not the alfa, lol
Posted By: djrenegade Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 23rd Aug 2005 7:48pm
the alfa was filmin what was goin on (which was nothing, really! lol) and then that fella must have taken it back to the other coppas.
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 24th Aug 2005 1:11pm
Upton Police station have:

blue astra
silver vectra
white civic saloon

this are in teh upton maccies all the time and the astra has video kit inside aswell
Posted By: StuyMac Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 24th Aug 2005 1:32pm
..... the cly sunts!!!
Posted By: spinking Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 24th Aug 2005 7:26pm
Originally posted by grizz:
Look out , the plod have just got a new blue unmarked vectra . it's on a 54 plate . watch out
raftl raftl raftl raftl raftl

think thats the one that got me that night in the rock carpark after the meet and gave me my section 59.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 26th Aug 2005 12:57pm
Tupac, it sure is. I svaed his reg in my phone happy
Posted By: spinking Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 27th Aug 2005 12:09am
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPS nevermind saved me £200 cos with my 1years ncb it was still silly money with tesco

GO TO SAINSBURYS
Posted By: Jimmy1Pint Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 21st Feb 2006 7:03pm
Originally posted by Go Go Gadget:
Upton Police station have:

blue astra

this are in teh upton maccies all the time and the astra has video kit inside aswell
Yeh i got bloody pull by them they sed they cud not do anyfink as there undercover or sumfink i just said yeh ok i was rushing to see my nan lol they sed cant blame ya nan for it lol ha B**tards i h8 them GO catch a murder or smackhead
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 21st Feb 2006 7:58pm
heard there is a dark blue corsa thats undercover police
i got pulled by a black megane the other week on woodchurch lane outside the packi shop. i hate the ****ers!!!
Posted By: MattLFC Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 2nd Jun 2006 1:48am
My mate got pulled by the black Vectra (PO54 NVP) in New Brighton tonight. We were both driving a bit over the speed limit (road was dead - not an excuse I know).

Fortunatly for me, I noticed the number plate as I approached their sit off position and kept a nice steady 30. Unfortunatly for my mate however, he overtook me and they slithered out and overtook me to pull him.

He got 3 points and a £60.00 fine for his troubles lol!

I could have sworn that the number plate was PV51 NVP, but maybe it was because I only glanced at the number plate and my brain had to do so much at once (re-adjust my gear, make sure I kept a nice speed, link the number plate to a copper) and I red it wrong.

Either way, I have Cruisewirral to thank for me noticing it smile
Posted By: StuyMac Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 2nd Jun 2006 9:15pm
Gets about this car.

Saw it in Liverpool with a car it had pulled!
Posted By: MrPhil Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 3rd Jun 2006 12:48am
06 dark blue vectra 2.2sri 1 man 2 women undercover no cam inside bidston road area
Posted By: MattLFC Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 3rd Jun 2006 12:50am
Originally posted by clj85:
06 dark blue vectra 2.2sri 1 man 2 women undercover no cam inside bidston road area
Do you mean they are there now or do you mean they are there on a regular basis?

smile
Posted By: lawton Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 4th Jun 2006 7:11pm
there is alos a new astra vxr is silver, was down the rock last tuesday
i seen that copper in his vxr sly **** was parked up waitin for someone to rag off didnt pull anyone tho
Posted By: kaytie Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 5th Jun 2006 11:00am
aww yenno wha append 2 me the ova day rite lol, was goin around a round about in bhead an i was on me fone neva ad me seatbelt on, neva looked n jus went straight ova! an i nearly hit a bizzi comin from me right an i twated the stearing wheel wen i stopped but he jus waved me ova n nothin got sed was shittin meself haha x
Posted By: AX_125 Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 5th Jun 2006 11:03am
erm, sorry I am not very good at reading txt talk.

What was the above meant to say?
Posted By: kaytie Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 5th Jun 2006 11:05am
tha meant 4 me chick?
Posted By: AX_125 Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 5th Jun 2006 11:27am
yeah, I am not very familiar with txt talk, wasn't sure what the post said.
Posted By: kaytie Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 5th Jun 2006 11:37am
The other day was going around a round about in birkenhead an i was on me phone i never had me seatbelt on, an i never as i went over it an had to sudenly stop because i nearly hit a police car coming from my right and i twated the stearing wheel when i stopped but he jus waved me over an nothing got said was shittin meself haha x
Posted By: kaytie Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 5th Jun 2006 11:38am
that better hun x
Posted By: scoop Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 5th Jun 2006 9:27pm
thats better kaytie, try to refrain from using text talk. Slang is ok,as long as its common slang, txt talk in moderation is ok,but the above was harder to read than normal words.IT may also be an idea for u to
a)wear your seatbelt
b)dont use a mobile without hands-free while driving
Posted By: kaytie Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 6th Jun 2006 8:36am
ok sorry frown
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 6th Jun 2006 11:52pm
lol sorry kaytie, but i agree with scoop
Posted By: kaytie Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 7th Jun 2006 1:22pm
anno was stupid
Posted By: MrPhil Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 21st Jun 2006 5:12pm
Originally posted by MattyC:
Originally posted by clj85:
[b] 06 dark blue vectra 2.2sri 1 man 2 women undercover no cam inside bidston road area
Do you mean they are there now or do you mean they are there on a regular basis?

smile [/b]
seen them a few times so at least you know not to speed on this road eh tupac wink
Posted By: Pomp Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 22nd Jun 2006 12:45pm
Seen one yesterday about 1am in e.port while i was drivin home from me cousins. he was speedin until he got close to me, lucky i was goin 40 which is the speed limit!

Drivin a vetra i fink sumfin like dat, i onli new it was an unmarked car because i stoped for a red light ne was on the over taking lane and i looked at him ne was in his uniform speakin through his fbi earphone!!!
Posted By: krisGTi Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 30th Jun 2006 11:05pm
PO54 NVP
got me in new brighton a fuw weeks ago an give me 3 points the ********.an theres a white volvo dont n othe reg but saw it down the rock fuw weeks ago he some in wid his music on loud tyin 2 blend in but the coat gave him away
Posted By: BigBadStuey Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 24th Jun 2008 8:41pm
Sorry to be a pain in the backside and drag a thread back from the dead but saw this car pull a van over down Seaview Rd on Saturday so it's definitely still active in the area. Hope it helps a few of you but I was glad it pulled that van, it left me ZERO gap to get past a parked car going down there (I'm a cyclist most of the time on the roads, back at my driving lessons now I have the money again!) as it just swooped down the side of me, almost clipping me and drove on. Had to go the Post Office down the bottom and they pulled him outside of that. Went in, done my business and came outside and they were still giving him a rollocking. Wry smiles abound from me. They were uniformed too.
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 24th Jun 2008 8:49pm
that's one good thing about perth... the majority of roads have a cycle bit to the side of them so there's no excuse for people to drive so inconsiderably for other road users!
Posted By: Go Go Gadget Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 7th Jul 2008 11:25pm
it might have been said but my best mate is driving round in o8 plate silve volvo v50 estate, he will not do any one doing 40 in 30 zone has to be over 40. but will do for mobile phones.

the police have to give out 9 tickets a day that is theer target if they dont then they get into trouble
Posted By: ghostly1 Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 8th Jul 2008 5:09pm
i think i was pulled by that volvo in heswall the other day, i admit i was goin a bit fast and was rushing to a new job (no excuse really). Does anyone know anything about the get out clause for points and instead doing a course for the same £60 fine??
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 8th Jul 2008 8:53pm
Originally Posted by ghostly1
i think i was pulled by that volvo in heswall the other day, i admit i was goin a bit fast and was rushing to a new job (no excuse really). Does anyone know anything about the get out clause for points and instead doing a course for the same £60 fine??

Not a chance mate...Merseyside Police only offer Driver-Improvement schemes in relation to RTC's...not endorsable penalty notices...
in short your stuck with the ticket...or go to court and plead not guilty...
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: NEW UNMARKED POLICE CAR - PO54 NVP - - 9th Jul 2008 8:29pm
or we could all look out for plod and their plates in this way and pick our noses with two fingers as we pass. if there is a law against hidden cameras and not cars/vans something is wrong.
im sure people who go slightly over the speed limit do so carefully until they realise (unless boy racer), not me, i only drive at 20 mph everywhere, did i miss a 0 off the end? now pushing my tongue into my bottom lip. go catch a thieving drug addict
© Wirral-Wikiwirral