Forums
Posted By: Anonymous getting pulled by the poilce - 22nd May 2005 2:20pm
while i had my first an second fiesta i was pulled around 3 times a week i had my car cheaked for drugs stollen property every thing then i went 2 chester in my red fiesta an was followed by a unmarek police car an he followed me 2 a petrol station an try 2 give me 12 points said i jumed 2 red light said my car wasnt road worthy 2 points for a creaked rear light i was argueing with him for over forty minute an in the end he gave a wanring an when i companed 2 the poilce they jus werent intrested in got draged on for ages an gave up in the end 2 be honest i realy hate the poice now but since i got my corsa ive only bin pulled once in 4 mounths an was only asked in i had got the car and cheacked my tyres they need 2 get out there an get the real criminals
Posted By: spinking Re: getting pulled by the poilce - 22nd May 2005 6:42pm
I used to get stopped everyweek up untill about 3months ago when i went to the police station and told them i was seeking legal action because everytime i get stopped i take the number of the five-o who pulls me. It turned out that i had been stopped 23times in 4months and 11 times by the same copper so because i had proof and a officer i got a sorry of the sarg on duty and told unless i was doing somthing dodge i wouldnt be pesterd by the same officer. Plus i did tell them my dads a lawyer. Just been nice to them get a name and number then when it happens too much take everything down the station and moan. Worked for me.
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: getting pulled by the poilce - 30th May 2005 1:41am
Originally posted by tupac:
I used to get stopped everyweek up untill about 3months ago when i went to the police station and told them i was seeking legal action because everytime i get stopped i take the number of the five-o who pulls me. It turned out that i had been stopped 23times in 4months and 11 times by the same copper so because i had proof and a officer i got a sorry of the sarg on duty and told unless i was doing somthing dodge i wouldnt be pesterd by the same officer. Plus i did tell them my dads a lawyer. Just been nice to them get a name and number then when it happens too much take everything down the station and moan. Worked for me.
top info there m8!!!!!!think ill try that 1!!!!!oh man did i shat myself tonite!!!!!i forgot 2 put my lplates bak on wen cleanin my car and drove 2 my local meet!!!!who do i see coppers lmao!!!!!id call myself lucky cause i reaken id have got majorly done i shoved them back on at the meet!!!!could someone tell me wat the law is on them????say if i didnt wanna put them on keep them in door pockets untill i do get pulled wat could they actually do if i sed sorry officer i just forgot 2 put them back on wen cleanin my car then really grovelin????? happy
cheers id be gratefull!!!!! smile
Posted By: spinking Re: getting pulled by the poilce - 2nd Jun 2005 5:00pm
Try it but knowing the five-o they would prob snoop round the car and get you on some stupid thing cos they hate being out done.
Posted By: kaytie Re: getting pulled by the poilce - 9th Jun 2006 8:51am
ive only ever been pulled once
Posted By: scoop Re: getting pulled by the poilce - 9th Jun 2006 11:55am
ive been pulled twice in nearly 3 years of driving. on the first occasion i got out of the car,gave it "what seems to be the problem officer" and he said
"oo,errrm,sorry mate,thought u were some1 else"

WTF???!!!

second time was a couple of months ago doin 47MPH over the flyover headin away from the rock (its a 30) and all i got was a warning,wooohooo
Posted By: kaytie Re: getting pulled by the poilce - 9th Jun 2006 9:52pm
they need 2 be doing somethin more important like lookin for murders n stuff x
Posted By: MattLFC Re: getting pulled by the poilce - 10th Jun 2006 12:03am
Ive been pulled 3 times in 1.5 years.

Only once has the pull been for anything worthy though. It was around Christmas time, and they pulled me and did a random breathalizer and insurance/car ownership check etc....

The other two times I have been pulled, I have just been asked what I am doing, where I am going and what my name is....... The mind boggles lol!

To be honest on all occasions the police have been quite fair with me, indeed, whilst I was awaiting the results of the checks on my car when I was pulled in a random check, the copper had a pleasent chat with me about me GPS system etc lol! Although it didnt look too good when he found my gf's and her mates empty bottles of booze in the back seats lol!

I think if you are pleasent and upfront with them and you dont look dodgy, or inadvertently make yourself look dodgy, then you should not really have any problems with them.

Having said that though, you can get some really narky coppers, to whom the power has gone to their head lol!

Mind you I might be a bit biased, my grandad was a copper for 31 years, my uncle (his son) was then a copper for 28 years (including 12 years as a traffic sergant), my cousin (his son lol) is a copper who has currently been serving for 5 years and I myself am hoping to join the police one day (in fact I have my initial interview with them for their August intake a week tomorrow!).

Just my 2 pence smile
Posted By: krisGTi Re: getting pulled by the poilce - 12th Jul 2006 1:00am
i got pulled every nite 4 a week when i 1st go my car on the road. wats the point in that just waistin my time gets on my t*t
Posted By: jonny vectra sri Re: getting pulled by the poilce - 12th Jul 2006 10:44am
i allways get pulled. once i was driving along and seen a police car cumming on the other side of the road, just to take the piss i hid my face on purpose just as they drove past haha they spun it round and chased me for about 200yards and when i pulled over they took the keys out of the ignition and scragged me out of my car and slammed me up against the police car asking if i had stolen the vehicle i said no and said that i would be making a complaint about this incident haha they checked my insurance and licence and then started licking my crack coz they were really rough wiv me. they said why did you hide your face and i said what ya goin on about i only sneezed raftl raftl raftl raftl raftl raftl raftl funny as **** i ended up making a complaint at the station but havent herd anythin yet
Posted By: AX_125 Re: getting pulled by the poilce - 12th Jul 2006 10:55am
That is well funny.

May try it myself
Posted By: newnes Re: getting pulled by the poilce - 12th Jul 2006 1:09pm
lmao

i gta try that smile
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: getting pulled by the poilce - 12th Jul 2006 1:33pm
happy
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: getting pulled by the poilce - 12th Jul 2006 6:28pm
only been pulled the once in the bm, never got pulled in the civic. I was doing over 90 down rock ferry-by-pass (50mph) in the dark winter night and saw the yellow-ish headlights from behind but thought nothin of it. ended up with 3 points but the copper was sound. I even gots to see the video lol watch out for me on police camera action.... think oh wait, that ended years ago smack
Posted By: Scooby Re: getting pulled by the poilce - 12th Jul 2006 6:50pm
I got pulled of plod about 8 weeks ago now and searched illegaly omg

I filed a complaint and its been followed through now and the plod got a severe talking too....

Officer Lowe Ginger nut copper (Answers to the name GOD)
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: getting pulled by the poilce - 12th Jul 2006 11:59pm
Lowe, he's the one who gave me my producer up at the rock for doing a J-turn in the astra. He was a proper knob about it. The other copper with him mouthed "sorry" to me when he wasn't looking lol!

Got pulled loads when I was in the Astra, and a few times in the jeep too, but I've never been pulled over in the civic. Got followed once and been caught on camera once, but never stopped think
© Wirral-Wikiwirral