Forums
Posted By: Mantamac What Radar/Lazer do Chesire Police use? - 19th Mar 2006 11:52am
I am trying to find out what hand-held speed guns Cheshire Police use.
It looks like I've added another 3 lucky stars to my go to jail card, and it would be nice if I could find a loophole with the device used.
I've done loads of serching, but cannot find anything that looks like the gun they used. confused

Thanks in advance.

Mac.
Posted By: scoop Re: What Radar/Lazer do Chesire Police use? - 19th Mar 2006 1:43pm
One thing u can do is ask to see the calibration certificate for the gun that was valid on the day,if they cant prove it was in call that day they aint got a leg to stand on
Posted By: Mantamac Re: What Radar/Lazer do Chesire Police use? - 19th Mar 2006 11:34pm
Cheers.
I would usually hold my hand up if I get caught. But in this case, I was in the middle of a group of six cars all doing the same speed. All six cars were stopped but they only wanted to prosecute me. All the other cars were just asked to move on?? We were all doing the same speed, but they must have liked the look of the Evo and wanted to reward me with some points.
Worst thing was, because of the position I was forced to stop in they insisted I reverse backwards, downhill, on a busy dual-carrigeway to their cars that were sitting in a lay-by. If I had done the same thing off my own back and they had witnessed it, I would probably have been awarded a due care and attention merit badge.
Nevermind, only another 2 points now and I'll be a pedestrian.

Mac.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: What Radar/Lazer do Chesire Police use? - 20th Mar 2006 12:02am
That's out of order mate. I've got a book here containing 148 pages of legal loopholes to help you out of trouble on the roads. Sounds like Mike and I will be seeing you on Tuesday night so I'll bring it along and you can borrow it for a bit.
Posted By: Mantamac Re: What Radar/Lazer do Chesire Police use? - 22nd Mar 2006 12:46am
Thanks for the book Jim.
I flicked through it quickly when I got home. I think it may come in handy.
Cheers mate.

Mac.

laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral