Forums
Posted By: Gary pulled for drink driving! - 31st Jul 2005 2:58pm
no dont worry i wasnt drinking but i was stopped to check if i was.

i was meeting daz in the rock and i came over the bridge from bhead way and turned the corner an the ploice were pulling a few cars over. fair play though he just asked me a couple of normal questions (my car etc). then he just asked me if id had a drink and said he could tell i hadnt. and said "were just trying to keep evryone safe mate, keep up the good work, have a good night"

wanted to post this becuase coppers can actually be fair guys and are just doing their job, ive had my run-ins with c0cks but this gut seemed to be a down to earth guy!
Posted By: Scooby Re: pulled for drink driving! - 31st Jul 2005 3:03pm
It just shows you they can be okay.

Its down to the copper him/her self.

Personally i carnt stand the younger coppers who think they are God Once they put the uniform on thumbsup
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: pulled for drink driving! - 31st Jul 2005 3:17pm
On the way back from Wakestock they had a road side check area set up just before the A55, they were pulling over all the young drivers who looked like they were coming back from wakestock to check for drink and drugs. They were all pretty sound, and like you say, just doing their job. They obviously were because 90 people were arrested that weekend on drug offences!
Posted By: dj_russell_plays_trance Re: pulled for drink driving! - 1st Aug 2005 2:09am
Originally posted by jimbo4x4:
On the way back from Wakestock they had a road side check area set up just before the A55, they were pulling over all the young drivers who looked like they were coming back from wakestock to check for drink and drugs. They were all pretty sound, and like you say, just doing their job. They obviously were because 90 people were arrested that weekend on drug offences!
m8 how did i get out of that 1 i went past and never got pulled they just looked i even had some trance cranked up full whack????? tease i was so surprised they never pulled me
Posted By: Paul R Re: pulled for drink driving! - 10th Aug 2005 2:07pm
Originally posted by Gary:
wanted to post this becuase coppers can actually be fair guys and are just doing their job, ive had my run-ins with c0cks but this gut seemed to be a down to earth guy!
Police are nice you if your nice to them and not being funny with them.
Posted By: Gary Re: pulled for drink driving! - 10th Aug 2005 5:35pm
no mate sorry i have to disagree the police can just be funny.

i was pulled once, one copper was great the other wasnit picking over everthing! i.e mods insured, lights legal, tread! and he was just stupid about it, asking if my 'quiksilver' sticker was bought from halfrauds
Posted By: Paul R Re: pulled for drink driving! - 11th Aug 2005 1:46pm
Originally posted by Gary:
no mate sorry i have to disagree the police can just be funny.

i was pulled once, one copper was great the other wasnit picking over everthing! i.e mods insured, lights legal, tread! and he was just stupid about it, asking if my 'quiksilver' sticker was bought from halfrauds
Yeah true there is the odd one, but 75% of the time they are nice with ya if your nice with them.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral