Forums
My graphics card has packed up on laptop, i got it from vodafone on contract with a dongle, I went to contact manufacture, but noticed ther phone line is £1.75 per min, Do i go back to vodafone shop as that is who i got laptop from or will they just fob me off and tell me to contact manufacture.
Goto the Vodafone shop and they should supply you with a loan unit and take yours away for repair.
thank you
Replie back from Vodafone,

I'm sorry to see you've issues with your laptop.

Just as Martin stated, you can return back by contacting the V-store if the laptop is less than 7 days old. After this, you are covered solely by the manufacturers warranty, in this case Hewlett Packard, who would need to be contacted directly by yourself. This is the case for all laptops and netbooks that we range.

Let me know if you've any further questions.

Regards
Trev
eForum Team

barstard, 3 mobile have a different policy, they give you a loan unit and fix your other, if unable to fix they give a new one.
Vodafone are not helpfull at all, when I got my phone from them, it died and they kept sending me refurbished ones out, that did not work, I ended up with 4 sony vivaz, and 3 samsung waves, i kept on complaing and they sent me a brand new one, and i got to keep all the others.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral