Forums
Posted By: xfpiriffy kirby hoovers - 10th Nov 2010 3:32pm
after working for these con men for a week i've come to realise the whole kirby presentation is a crok of ****!!
they offer the machine for 2495, then 1495, then 1295.
however ive seen said machines on the internet on ebay for 699!! they treied to tell me there was no cold calling involved and that they sorted all the customers for the demonstrations. this again is is a crok of ****! they have you knocking on peoples doors trying to give raffle tickets out (wether or not there is a prize i could not assertain) to get peoples names addresses and numbers.
so beware if you see an engineers job with a salery of 18000 + bonus dont be conned like i was!!!!!!
Posted By: Wheels Re: kirby hoovers - 10th Nov 2010 3:34pm
Let me guess.. Above the laundrette in bromborough ?
Posted By: xfpiriffy Re: kirby hoovers - 10th Nov 2010 3:47pm
nope this was longmoor lane in fazakerley
arseholes these people! greedy and pushy!!
Posted By: Wheels Re: kirby hoovers - 10th Nov 2010 3:51pm
I got suckered into the same mate but with a branch in bromborough. They wanted it sold for £2.495 and we had to make phone calls as if were doing them a special deal etc. Absolute jokers they are.
Posted By: xfpiriffy Re: kirby hoovers - 10th Nov 2010 3:57pm
totally!!! i actually applied for that one a coupla months ago but jibbed it after the first interview. i think people should be aware of these conmen!! they are ruthless and aim to sucker elderly people into finance and debt!
Posted By: Wheels Re: kirby hoovers - 10th Nov 2010 4:05pm
Indeed... The more you sell it to them or the more commission u get . They try con you by saying they give you free holidays and prizes if you meet your targets. Complete con.
Posted By: gkwalsh Re: kirby hoovers - 10th Nov 2010 4:30pm
i applied to fazakerley kirby centre, probably a year ago. Got interview, but it seemed like a pushy sales job. i wasnt interested in that! Lucky escape eh!? Maybe someone should contact watchdog or get someone to investigate them!
Posted By: xfpiriffy Re: kirby hoovers - 10th Nov 2010 4:32pm
thats a plan!!
Posted By: xfpiriffy Re: kirby hoovers - 10th Nov 2010 4:39pm
have just emailed watchdog suggest you guys do too
Posted By: Anonymous Re: kirby hoovers - 10th Nov 2010 5:30pm
I worked for these guys in Morton about 15 years ago so it's not a new fenomenon. The sing song start to the morning is the first sign that all is not as it should be. Boody good vacume cleaners though. ( you got shouted at if you called them hoovers and woe betide anyone sitting with their arms crossed during the learning phase)
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: kirby hoovers - 10th Nov 2010 5:33pm
I applied too a while ago, made it quite clear that I wouldn't do hard-sell, they insisted it was no-brainer soft selling to get current customers to upgrade for a lot of discount. I asked them for figures which probably put the nail in the coffin for me.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: kirby hoovers - 10th Nov 2010 11:10pm
we love kirby cleaners! we love kirby cleaners! sing along now lol

http://www.consumeraffairs.com/in_home/kirby.htm
30 pages about people pi**ed by them lol
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: kirby hoovers - 10th Nov 2010 11:42pm
they`re crap!
heavy and awkward to move around, ugly and farrr too expensive! snob
Posted By: chev_chelios Re: kirby hoovers - 11th Nov 2010 1:46am
me m8 did 2days with them yrs ago he hooverd my gaff then sum noob rang me tryin to flog me 1. I asked how many mpg coz thats dearer than my car.
Posted By: Nigel Re: kirby hoovers - 11th Nov 2010 8:13am
Originally Posted by riffy
after working for these con men for a week i've come to realise the whole kirby presentation is a crok of ****!!
they offer the machine for 2495, then 1495, then 1295.
however ive seen said machines on the internet on ebay for 699!! they treied to tell me there was no cold calling involved and that they sorted all the customers for the demonstrations. this again is is a crok of ****! they have you knocking on peoples doors trying to give raffle tickets out (wether or not there is a prize i could not assertain) to get peoples names addresses and numbers.
so beware if you see an engineers job with a salery of 18000 + bonus dont be conned like i was!!!!!!

Take it from me lads, there aint many Engineering jobs offering £18000 + bonus, the money is CRAP these days.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral