Forums
After my auntie was bullied into an appointment i have decided to post this as to my finding of the company.. they asked her if she was "capable of signing forms without family help" and asked if she was in good state of mind... she sadly is not.. but said she was... the company phoned 3 times to re arrange the appointment with the final call saying our rep is in your area now and has had a cancellation... are you available within the next half hour.. lucky for her i live round the corner... and chased them when he got there and i hurled a lot of abuse regarding there bully boy sales tat tics.. i want people in merseryside to be aware
follow this link to see what the other people in the country are finding with them.. some elderly are being ripped off for nearly 9K...
http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=2085601
Lot's of people are having the same experience.
1. You get the itnitial phone call promising the earth.
2. The 'rep' (reptile would be more accurate)calls to measure up and extends his visit to a couple of hours to fatigue you.
3. He then gives the quote which is way above what you would expect.
4. You try and decline and his reponse is to ask what you think was a fair price.
5. You give you opinion of what you thought it would cost and he immediately phones his 'boss'and tells him that he has met a 'comedian' who thinks he can have an alarm fitted for peanuts.
6. He hands the phone to you and the boss bellows at you for wasting his time.
7. The salesman then again tries to bully you into signing up.

They are cowards and will not try this with the fit and healthy only the lonely and frail I do know of one salesman weighing about sixteen stone who tried to bully an elderly man not realing this person was a well known ex boxer and the fat salesman fled to his car with blooding dripping down his shirt!
DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS DISHONEST COMPANY!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral