Forums
Posted By: scary unmarked kop car - 2nd Jun 2010 8:48pm
on reading my local news on virgin media i noticed an article saying ime wrighting as it reads off my mobile phone picks that i took off telly it reads armed robbers posed as police was threatened with what he thought was a gun by 2 men posing as police officers in lancashire , the man was driveing on cross hall brow in ormskirk on tuesday , when a silver vectra began flashing its lights, thinking it was an undercover police car the man pulled over .but 2 men got out and 1 pulled out what is beleived to be a gun ,they smashed the drivers door window and demanded the victen hand over his cash before they drove off ,

my article is about being pulled over by unmarked cars there is another article on here under unmarked police cars please read it ? as i said i was right and you all took the piss lol even about my grammer well sorry one point to me as i was right all the lond

get rid of ythe unmarked cars so people no whos pulling them with a huge bloody big sign down the side saying police haveing a good laugh now as i was right and yous were wrong laugh laugh lmao laugh laugh
oh sorry about the gramer
Posted By: SilentReader Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 12:42am
I think what you were looking for was

BBC Lancashire News
Posted By: Tatey Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 5:09am
Originally Posted by scary
on reading my local news on virgin media i noticed an article saying ime wrighting as it reads off my mobile phone picks that i took off telly it reads armed robbers posed as police was threatened with what he thought was a gun by 2 men posing as police officers in lancashire , the man was driveing on cross hall brow in ormskirk on tuesday , when a silver vectra began flashing its lights, thinking it was an undercover police car the man pulled over .but 2 men got out and 1 pulled out what is beleived to be a gun ,they smashed the drivers door window and demanded the victen hand over his cash before they drove off ,

my article is about being pulled over by unmarked cars there is another article on here under unmarked police cars please read it ? as i said i was right and you all took the piss lol even about my grammer well sorry one point to me as i was right all the lond

get rid of ythe unmarked cars so people no whos pulling them with a huge bloody big sign down the side saying police haveing a good laugh now as i was right and yous were wrong laugh laugh lmao laugh laugh

Scry, what planet are you from?
Posted By: Mother_Goose Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 9:41am
Originally Posted by Tatey

Scry, what planet are you from?

planet scary?

thinking about it..its scary what goes through her mind.....
Posted By: Capt_America Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 9:52am
I don't really understand, am I alone?
Posted By: Mother_Goose Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 10:13am
I dont understand scarys point either...

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums..._Unmarked_Police_Car_on_.html#Post413064
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 10:38am

Holy shit!

raftl
Posted By: Mother_Goose Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 10:46am
Originally Posted by _Ste_

im merely pointing out a few flaws in her well reasoned argument...
Posted By: scary Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 11:37am
the point ime trying to get out to you all is this .some one wrote a post saying there is a new unmarked police car so i replyed that why should people stop for unmarked police cars as they could be anyone pretendind to be an officer.??? so when reading the news yesterday i read an article about someone pretending to be officers in an unmarked car pulled them over waved a gun at them and robbed them . this is my point just because someone flashes there lights and flashes a radio at them doesent actuily mean that there who u think if the police wish to pull you up atleast pull them in a marked car so we no who they are now will someone agree with me or do you all need to visit. the plannet scary lol. sorry about the grammmmmmer
Posted By: scary Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 11:48am
please read my last post hopefully i have explained if you cant. then where both on different plannets. lol i sometimes think whats the use in living and being born and bread in wirral as it seems most of them just like taking the piss out ov me grammmmer
lmao.
Posted By: Wench Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 11:50am
They weren't pretending to be Police Officers!! All they did was flash him with normal headlights! No blue strobes, no siren!! HE THOUGHT there was a gun, HE THOUGHT they were Police Officers, ergo the onus is on him for being an idiot! FFS he had all the money he'd withdrawn from the bank on the front seat - hardly the actions of someone with a modicum of intelligence is it?

The majority of Police Officers that drive unmarked cars are in uniform. They do not just "flash" their headlights to either alert you to their presence or to get you to pull over when it is safe to do so.

Once again, it's partly the drivers' fault for being a dick IMO. Nobody deserves to be robbed but he did practically hand it to them on a plate.

Posted By: scary Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 11:53am
the plannet that can grin atleast spell SCARY proply unlike in your post bad spelling . lmao
Posted By: little_pob Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 12:17pm
the plannet that can grin atleast spell SCARY proply unlike in your post bad spelling . lmao

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muphry's_law wink
Posted By: derekdwc Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 2:40pm
Is this kop car owned by Liverpool fc by any chance

maybe repossessed off Rafa
Posted By: SilentReader Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 3:03pm
watch it guys there's what looks like an unmarked police chopper circling over the Mersey right now
Posted By: _Ste_ Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 3:20pm
yes, i just seen it from work. Probs got some sort of device to spot speeding motorists omg
Posted By: scary Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 4:02pm
yer yer i bet its fitted with an ejector seat aswell and npr
Posted By: StuyMac Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 4:06pm
An ejector seat in a helicopter would be, erm, interesting raftl
Posted By: SilentReader Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 4:07pm
nope has neither it just has a speed seeking rockets
Posted By: SilentReader Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 4:08pm
Originally Posted by StuyMac

In what situation would you need one in a helicopter it would be rather pointless having an ejector seat you'd be chopped to bits lol
Posted By: scary Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 4:09pm
yer and they can keep it flying and costing the tax payers thousands per hour realy makes sence to me but there again acording to u lot ime on anouther plannet??? my plannet makes sence they should only use them in a real emergency not to piss pot around unmarked chopper my ass
Posted By: SilentReader Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 4:10pm
I'll pop a picture up for you so you can keep a look out for it.
Posted By: SilentReader Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 4:15pm
[Linked Image]

Posted By: StuyMac Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 4:28pm
Originally Posted by SilentReader

In what situation would you need one in a helicopter it would be rather pointless having an ejector seat you'd be chopped to bits lol

Exactly raftl

...maybe a trap door would be more appropriate think
Posted By: SilentReader Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 4:40pm

Exactly raftl

...maybe a trap door would be more appropriate think

now this is only a suggestion raftl but they could just open one of the doors and push them out ?

Posted By: StuyMac Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 4:44pm
Maybe they could test that in the patrol cars with criminals grin
Posted By: scary Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 4:59pm
yer if they had an ejector seat its bacon rashes for them defo lmao now
Posted By: scary Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 5:08pm

omg i was taking the piss everyone even them on my plannet . knows you cant have an ejector seat on a helicopter. why would they use that if they can use there parrashoot smacksorry about my grammer
Posted By: SilentReader Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 5:31pm
raftl a police chopper isn't that high up surely you couldn't fall a safe distance to open the parachute before going splat, open it to soon and you'd be spinning around in the rotor.
Posted By: scary Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 5:39pm
raftl a police chopper isn't that high up surely you couldn't fall a safe distance to open the parachute before going splat, open it to soon and you'd be spinning around in the rotor.
do you know the police have springs fitted into there shoes thats what puts the spring in there step. the springs will alow them to land saftly and coushon there fall every one knows that

sherlock
Posted By: diggingdeeper Re: unmarked kop car - 3rd Jun 2010 5:42pm
Nowt wrong with helicopter ejector seats ... see any of the search results.

CLICKY
Posted By: Mother_Goose Re: unmarked kop car - 4th Jun 2010 12:01am
do you know the police have springs fitted into there shoes thats what puts the spring in there step. the springs will alow them to land saftly and coushon there fall every one knows that

sherlock

planet scary is just that.....scary
Posted By: TheDr Re: unmarked kop car - 4th Jun 2010 12:04am

Can't understand when you'd think you'd be spinning around the rotor, I know on film it looks like you go up when you open your chute, but trust me, you don't, it's just the camera guy falling faster than you.

Okay, the absolute lowest (and this IS gonna hurt) you can safely open a chute it about 200-250ft,(100ft IS possible and has been done, but you're gonna feel it, and probably get sectioned) oh and you'd need a static line from whatever you were jumping from to open it straightaway. If you want a little bit of freefall the min is about 500ft but 1000ft is safer.

Most pilots wouldn't exit the chopper, in the event of engine failure they would try to autorotate and glide down (again, this IS going to hurt, the "glide" angle is going to be about 4 to 1, so every 500ft gets you 2000ft to find somewhere soft) this is also the reason why the Merseyside Police helicopter always seems to be circling and not hovering, apart from using less fuel it also makes the transfer to autorotation easier than from a hovering status.

Posted By: Mother_Goose Re: unmarked kop car - 4th Jun 2010 12:18am
how did we get from kop car to "unmarked" police helicopter...

last time i checked..Merseyside police dont have an "unmarked" police helicopter...
Posted By: TheDr Re: unmarked kop car - 4th Jun 2010 12:32am
Originally Posted by Mother_Goose

Remember where you are... the topic just went on a Wiki-Walk bananalama
Posted By: Mother_Goose Re: unmarked kop car - 4th Jun 2010 12:35am
Originally Posted by TheDr
Originally Posted by Mother_Goose

Remember where you are... the topic just went on a Wiki-Walk bananalama

im really tired...
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: unmarked kop car - 4th Jun 2010 12:53am
See youse Sunday? We want fresh blood! laugh
© Wirral-Wikiwirral