Forums
Posted By: NEWBOY eBay dispute advise - 1st Aug 2008 9:54am
Hello,

Recently bought an item, only cost £12 on the 27th from a member on eBay with over 7k feedback, of this amount 30 odd are negative.

I emailed him yesterday to see what the item was, I understand it was day 4 but most high sellers email you when they have distpatched the item.

My email was polite but my respose was 'blame royalmail, you should have paid the extra 75p for recorded delivery'. I was quite shocked to get this response so I replied that as the SELLER it was his responsibility to chase it up etc and as for the 75p comment, I explained that the postage cost was inflated anyway and that should cover it.

Several emails have been sent/recieved and in every email he is swearing and calling me a child - No idea why as I simply asked for him to send a replacement or I will give him neg feedback (Buyers cannot recieve neg feedback anymore) to which he said he would give a refund, but thats not what I want - I want the item.

Came online today and got another insulting email but when I checked the item status he has refunded my money through paypal but the item status is asking me to pay...

Now, I have some equipment on eBay with a £1000 buy it now. This has been 'bought' and even though the email address is different, I 'think' it may be him or a friend. Iv asked for £200 deposit...

Can anyone share their view or suggest what to do next.
Posted By: NEWBOY Re: eBay dispute advise - 1st Aug 2008 10:02am
My last email was recieved at 7:52am today, the item was bought buy it now at 7:53am today - Hmmmm
Posted By: NEWBOY Re: eBay dispute advise - 1st Aug 2008 11:17am
Both my items have been bought by this 'member' totaling £1500 - There account has private feedback and the seller has told me that if I leave him neg as a buyer, he will leave neg as a buyer
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: eBay dispute advise - 1st Aug 2008 11:55am
Wait and see if he pays deposit.

If not, file a claim with SquareTrade.

Thats what I normally do.

I would be tempted to leave him negative feedback, and if he leaves negative feedback as a buyer, AFAIK, you can contact ebay regarding it and have it removed.
Posted By: stumpy Re: eBay dispute advise - 1st Aug 2008 11:56am
what are you sellin
Posted By: NEWBOY Re: eBay dispute advise - 1st Aug 2008 12:10pm
Iv reported my case but the guy is a complete c0ck

Am trying to get him to admit to having 2 accounts

Am concerned that he has my address too
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: eBay dispute advise - 1st Aug 2008 1:28pm
the cheeky foooooker

i would go round this guys place and introduce him to wot a lump of 2x2 looks and feels like yomama
Posted By: NEWBOY Re: eBay dispute advise - 1st Aug 2008 4:36pm
Northamps mate and its only £12
© Wirral-Wikiwirral