Forums
Posted By: endoxr4x4 unmarked police bike - 15th Jun 2008 4:09pm
seen it today black with bike safe stickers on it and blue light in screen of fairing only reason seen it he had florescent jacket on with police on the back but so many biker's wear the florescent jacket these days. be careful when coming up past the swan on woodchurch road as they sit in bowness road as they are doing checks every couple of weeks and sit of there at night
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: unmarked police bike - 15th Jun 2008 5:02pm
spotted this fella today myself cheers for the heads up tho
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: unmarked police bike - 15th Jun 2008 6:06pm
raftl raftl raftl
theres no such bike in merseyside police!
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: unmarked police bike - 15th Jun 2008 6:22pm
must ave been someone taking the pi$$ then!
Posted By: endoxr4x4 Re: unmarked police bike - 15th Jun 2008 9:41pm
well if no such bike how come he pulled a focus over for speeding up woodchurch road?
Posted By: Sir_longmong Re: unmarked police bike - 15th Jun 2008 10:14pm
impersonating an officer is serious stuff!
Posted By: rentaclown100 Re: unmarked police bike - 16th Jun 2008 12:17pm
he doing well if he can impersonate a bike too
Posted By: Spritey_Nikki Re: unmarked police bike - 16th Jun 2008 12:24pm
well am not being funny, but it is possible it is merseyside police....as i was sat down in fort perch car park one night, and a small ford transit van came in, with a strobe across the windscreen at the top...it pulled a red car over and the unercover got out (in white stripey jumpers and combats) and checked the tax on the car, drivers license...i thought it was abit odd, so rang up telling the police about it, and they rang me back saying it was legit police....so the bike could possibly be undercover frown
Posted By: xX_Jennie_Xx Re: unmarked police bike - 16th Jun 2008 3:03pm
shes telling the truthsies laugh ... undercova are welll sneeky now !!
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: unmarked police bike - 16th Jun 2008 3:31pm
lol...its NOT an undercover bike...how do i know that...i could tell you..but id have to kill you.
If its who i think it is..hes part of the bikesafe crew on the wirral..yes hes a cop..but its not an Unmarked police bike per se...
Posted By: xX_Jennie_Xx Re: unmarked police bike - 16th Jun 2008 4:01pm
how dus that work hes a copa an hes on a bike ... but hes not undercova :S if you have a copper on a bike that isnt marked how dus that not classify as undercova as he is still a member of the police
Posted By: Waddi Re: unmarked police bike - 16th Jun 2008 5:08pm
is carrying any sort of speed detector or ANPR?
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: unmarked police bike - 17th Jun 2008 6:17am
You cant get ANPR on a bike..and the one he was on doesnt have any blue lights etc...or emergency equipment

so therefore it aint an unmarked bike!
Posted By: Bixmis7 Re: unmarked police bike - 17th Jun 2008 7:52am
Originally Posted by endoxr4x4
well if no such bike how come he pulled a focus over for speeding up woodchurch road?

cos he was being busy....boom boom raftl
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: unmarked police bike - 17th Jun 2008 3:40pm
Originally Posted by Auditastic
You cant get ANPR on a bike..and the one he was on doesnt have any blue lights etc...or emergency equipment

so therefore it aint an unmarked bike!

so the ppl he apparently has pulled were probably just getting lectures on safe drivin/ridin? lol
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: unmarked police bike - 17th Jun 2008 5:12pm
Originally Posted by Davey_Martin
so the ppl he apparently has pulled were probably just getting lectures on safe drivin/ridin? lol

Probably, isnt that what bike safe do?
Posted By: Beemertastic Re: unmarked police bike - 25th Jun 2008 6:42pm
RIGHT ppl...am on a course at the mo..a VASCAR one..and the guy on the bike....the "unmarked" one...has been satnext to me...he is part of bikesafe crew as I thought..it doesnt have any blue lights etc and therefore cannot and is not used for enforcement!!!
It will always be riddden by police officers in full motorcycle uniform...and helps them get around...to do static enforcement with the lasers....

Cleared that one up!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral