Forums
Posted By: MattLFC Garlik - Great Resource! - 3rd Nov 2007 12:49am
I wanted to get a credit report online, and found a website called Garlik, and signed up for the 30 day no obligation free trial, as its features impressed me, and at £2.99 per month (billed via WorldPay, a highly respected and trusted payment processor, part of RBS iirc) I though what the hell, if its any good, ill keep it!

And boy am I impressed, it hasnt even finished compiling my credit report yet, and already its providing masses of information about me, my credit rating, even down to how much I owe on what credit card, and how may repayment history has been every month for the last 3 years haha!

The main element of the service is Data Protection and helping you to guard yourself against identity theft, they find out if anyone else is using your ID etc...

It takes a few minutes to sign up for a 30 day no obligation trial, then a few days afterwards you will recieve a special code by post, which you input to verify you are who you say you are, they check all your information against credit and government databases etc, and after a week or two you end up with shed loads of information.

Give it a try, you might like it, you got nothing to loose. I had a credit check service with Experian a couple of years back and tbh I found it all very confusing and lacking in some departments, this is so easy to understand but full of info!

Ive only been using it for 2 weeks, but id highly recommend to give it a try!

The name Garlik may sound dodgy, but its the company that founded the Egg credit card brand and First Direct (part of HSBC), so rest assured, your data is in safe hands.

www.garlik.com

smile
Posted By: Mark Re: Garlik - Great Resource! - 3rd Nov 2007 12:55am
Looks aright, isn't experian up to this standard yet?
What i mean is online results?

Might give it a go when i'm more awake lol
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Garlik - Great Resource! - 3rd Nov 2007 12:58am
Yeah, but afaik, they are not only more expensive, but harder to understand, and also they dont help protect your ID, Garlik has many different advantages.

Originally Posted by Garlik Website
The Guardian call us the "who's who of Britain's identity and web experts" (30 July 2007).
Posted By: Mark Re: Garlik - Great Resource! - 3rd Nov 2007 12:58am
kool wink

good find then wink
© Wirral-Wikiwirral