Forums
Posted By: Mark E-mail Scam - 24th Sep 2007 10:30am
I know this one is OLD but i got one today
and thought well its not been posted so may as well share.

Originally Posted by e-mail
My name is Mr. Benjamin Yean, a legal practitioner with Yean Law Firm in Kuala Lumpur Malaysia, I saw your contact and profile and decided that you could cooperate with me in this proposition.

I have a client who was deceased in November 2001,in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.I am contacting you because you have the same surname as my deceased client and i felt that you could help me in the distribution of funds that were left in my deceased client's account.

This fund is close to been declared un-serviceable by the finance house as there were no indicated next of kin or next of beneficiary of the fund in the account, having remained dormant for long.The total amount of cash in the account of my deceased client is US$ 5.7 Million ( Five Million, Seven Hundred Thousand United States dollars Only ).

The finance house had issued me, a notification to contact the next of kin
of my deceased client, to make beneficiary claim, of the fund in the account, with a month surcharge of 6% to be deducted as an Escrow safe keeping fee of the account,so as to avoid the indefinite closure of the account.

My proposition to you is to seek your consent, and to present your kind self as the next-of-kin and beneficiary of my deceased client, since you have the same last name with him.

This means that the proceeds of his account would be paid to you as his next of kin or the legitimate beneficiary.When the proceeds in his account are paid to you, we would share the proceeds on a mutually agreed-upon percentage of 60% to me and 40% to your kind self.

All the legal documents to back up your claim as my client's next of-kin would be provided by me. The most important thing I would need is your honest cooperation in this proposition.This would be done under a legitimate arrangement that would protect you from any breach of the law.

If this business proposition offends your Value,feel free to decline this proposal.Please contact me at once if you're interested by replying the mail.

Yours Faithfully,
Benjamin Yean Esq.

All you need to know this one and similar are scams. learn
Posted By: Wheels Re: E-mail Scam - 24th Sep 2007 10:37am
yeh i have had that too. what a bunch of t0ssers
Posted By: SoundLad Re: E-mail Scam - 24th Sep 2007 11:38am
I had loads of those but they are automatically deleted LOL laugh
Posted By: MattLFC Re: E-mail Scam - 24th Sep 2007 12:12pm
Get them every day, I think everyone knows about the Nigerian scams now lol.

Tbh, if anyone is really stupid enough to believe these scams for their own financial gain, then it serves them right imho.

smile
Posted By: fordsteve Re: E-mail Scam - 24th Sep 2007 5:59pm
think we been lucky not had any of them
Posted By: spinking Re: E-mail Scam - 26th Sep 2007 7:08am
Havnt had any but as i have done my family tree of late and can trace my family back to the 1800 i defo now.

Tea-leaving gits
Posted By: Mark Re: E-mail Scam - 26th Sep 2007 9:48am
lol
© Wirral-Wikiwirral