Forums
Posted By: MattLFC New PayPal Logo - 30th Aug 2007 10:28pm
Just a quick note to PayPal users, if you recieve an email etc or visit the website and are worried because it doesnt contain the normal logo, its because they have changed it today.

The new one is:

[Linked Image]

smile
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New PayPal Logo - 4th Sep 2007 5:56pm
They officially announced this today, users should have recieved an email about, or will do within the next few hours.

smile
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: New PayPal Logo - 4th Sep 2007 6:06pm
I had an email about 2 weeks ago
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New PayPal Logo - 4th Sep 2007 6:08pm
You sure? The business bulletin and press announcement was only today.

They dont usually send out email's to customers prior to a press announcement...

I certainly never got an email 2 weeks ago, and I have a business account with them.
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: New PayPal Logo - 4th Sep 2007 6:17pm
Mines a business account too.

Received on 23/08/2007, so yeah 2 weeks ago wink

Subject: PayPal is getting a new look

As one of our valued PayPal merchants, we would like you to know in advance that PayPal will soon be adopting a brand new look.

We thought it will be useful for you to know about this sooner, especially if you have a website, so you can prepare to use the new PayPal logos and buttons.

What to do
If your site features hosted buttons and images with PayPal logos, you don't need to take any action. These will update automatically.

If you host buttons and images with PayPal logos, we recommend that you replace the current images on your site with the new ones. In a few weeks when the new images are available, we'll send you instructions on how to download them from our website.
Why it's important

We'll be educating all PayPal customers about the new look. By updating your images soon after the day of launch, you will let your customers know you are a current PayPal merchant and it will help them feel safer making online purchases.

Thank you for your business.

Sincerely,

PayPal
Posted By: MattLFC Re: New PayPal Logo - 4th Sep 2007 6:19pm
I never got it, weird.

The press and media announcement was only today.

smile
Posted By: Wheels Re: New PayPal Logo - 4th Sep 2007 9:21pm
yeah i got it about 5days ago too but was unsure if it was genuine
© Wirral-Wikiwirral