Forums
Posted By: Garry_St Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 13th Nov 2005 7:22pm
where to start well a nissan serena is not the frist car you think of to mod but i did. i started with this.
[Linked Image]

then add a one off image bodykit form japan (dont belive everything thay say the pictures didnt match the kit).
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

once i got over that i found a local spray shop who repaired and painted the kit form me on the cheap and the results where all right but when you expected a new kit and get a old one nothing is every right again.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

so i got the kit back and the boys at cybox fitted it for me and fitted a carbon fiber back box the results i love.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

as well as a pair of bucket saets off ebay deliverd from norway for £100 bargin price i found i could only fit the backs bacuse of the engine houseing i am makeing seat covers in leather for the rest of the car and also have 3 gauges and a pila pod to install
ICE i have a sony head unit and front sony spearkers rears to go in next week i am building a sub box and also have a dvd and 2 screens for now to install (2 more screens to follow)
that about it for now hope you lkie it as i do.
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 13th Nov 2005 7:30pm
lol impressive mate, i cant wait to have a look at it, any chance of the inside pics?
Posted By: Garry_St Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 13th Nov 2005 7:42pm
only pic of the inside ive got.
[Linked Image]
Posted By: scott b Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 14th Nov 2005 12:08am
mad, couldnt you have not fitted the whole seat onto the nissan subframe, ps alloy wheels needed!
Posted By: djrenegade Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 14th Nov 2005 12:14am
scott, i may not be right but i think they are alloys as it looks like you can see the brake drums behind the rear wheel.
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 14th Nov 2005 12:26am
Always great to be different fella, plus you have sooooo much room for ICE!
Posted By: Paul R Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 14th Nov 2005 2:12pm
Alloys deffo.

Its not the first car to cum in ya head as being modded. But, as sed good to be different. happy
Posted By: Mark Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 14th Nov 2005 2:43pm
A little insperation from Automotion,
cruisewirral sponsors.

[Linked Image]

See more Click Me

He's changed it a little more now.
But looks great.

Hope that helps laugh
Posted By: scott b Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 14th Nov 2005 7:13pm
Originally posted by djrenegade:
scott, i may not be right but i think they are alloys as it looks like you can see the brake drums behind the rear wheel.
could be my eye site lol from looking at the front wheel im unsure lol

from memory they have the same stud pattern as the 200 sx and 1997 shape qx so bigger wheels wouldnt be hard to find, but do think a nice set of 18's or even 19s would look mint but its all down to £££££££££££££

ifd you need to know ny tech info on them give us a shout as im a fully trained nissan mech.
Posted By: scoop Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 14th Nov 2005 7:49pm
Originally posted by djrenegade:
Looks like a shiny steel wheel to me ade lol. And some wheeltrims.Gotta recognise those trims from halfords man
Posted By: djrenegade Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 14th Nov 2005 8:36pm
scoop, look at this, rear wheel, looks like a brake drum to me!!!

[Linked Image]
Posted By: scoop Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 14th Nov 2005 8:40pm
[Linked Image]

Never seen a steelie like this ade.........Nuff sed

Anyway. Thats the nicest people carrier ive ever seen. Well done shadow fella
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 14th Nov 2005 10:37pm

raftl
Posted By: djrenegade Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 14th Nov 2005 11:19pm
Originally posted by scoop2004:
[Linked Image]

yes i have cheeky pr1ck, im still stickin to my brake drums though.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 14th Nov 2005 11:33pm
Modding is about being different setting yourself apart from the rest, shadow your doing it. big respect for not following the normal saxo or corsa lines and making everyone else raise their games.

Respect to you and your shaggin wagon.
Posted By: Garry_St Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 14th Nov 2005 11:45pm
thanks for all your commits as for the wheels that are on the serena now.....
thay are 4 stud steel with halford wheels trims.

i do have a set of nissan silva turbo wheels there diffrenet but only 15inch.. and that need spraying and sealing i am on look out for 17inch fox do some but its all down to cash at the moment.
Posted By: StuyMac Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 15th Nov 2005 9:12am
I could have a spare SR20DET motor coming up soon wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 15th Nov 2005 1:50pm
thats one funky wagon!
Posted By: civic boy Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 1st Feb 2006 11:27pm
i think there steel wheels painted silver, i can c were its misleading tho
Posted By: Garry_St Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 5th Feb 2006 7:30pm
i am no closer with wheels i have a set off a 200sx striped and awaiting paint i will use theses for now
i have fitted a roof spolier this weekend and haveing the bumper fixed again on tuesday also have so rust spot to sort out next weekend before i start installing the dvd and 3 screens and twin 12inch bass box and 3 amps. pics as soon as i find my camera
Posted By: SL1D3R Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 5th Feb 2006 8:04pm
thats o0ne mad kiddie wagon u got there! respect for the balls to mod it m8! Carry On Campin!
Posted By: scoop Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 5th Feb 2006 11:14pm
Seen this earlier in the flesh by birkenhead park,nice,needs huuge rims to set it off,keep it up fella
Posted By: Surfergirl89 Re: Shadow : Nissan serena 20L SR20E - 22nd Feb 2006 10:48pm
That's really different! Put some bigger wheels on it and spray it black wink
© Wirral-Wikiwirral