Forums
Posted By: mk6paulf mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 13th Apr 2006 10:22pm
my names paul am a new member an if you can see my car does anyone know what can be done next thanks. The front mesh is now lookin a lot better thanks to pete at automotion but anyway let me know cheers

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

i also want a boot install cos my boot is lookin a bit untidy

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: MattLFC Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 13th Apr 2006 11:06pm
Hi Paul, welcome to Cruisewirral your car is beautiful! Well done matey.

I done have any suggestions for further mods, Ithink it looks awsome the way it is, one of the cleanest and best modified cars in my opinion, rivals Stubbzy's old Civic which is my fave modded car of all time.

I think ive seen it a few times at the Upton mackies, do you go there much?
Posted By: scoop Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 13th Apr 2006 11:19pm
Welcome paul. Car is gorge,exterior and boot look ace.What engine has it got,and whats the interior like,maybe u cud work those bits?
Posted By: Scooby Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 14th Apr 2006 12:36am
Its about time matey.... happy

Good to have you on Cruisewirral, i dont need to tell you just how nice this car is as the pics say it all omg
Posted By: jimbo4x4 Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 14th Apr 2006 12:36am
I wouldn't touch the exterior any more mate, if you changed anything you wouldn't be making it any better, just different to how it is now. Only thing not quite to my taste is the lexus lights, but then I've never liked them. It's a gorgeous car mate, bet you're well proud.

Get a fibreglassed install and do some interior work. Then an RS engine would complete the job to perfection laugh
Posted By: mk6paulf Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 14th Apr 2006 10:05am
cheers guys i think ill work on the engine. oh the interior is black leather. i am hoping to get a fiberglass install well i hope i can get it done. mat i often go to upton yes but i try not stay to long because i like to drive alot lol. yea am well chuffed to have this i almost didnt get it but i new i would its a huge step to what i had anyway. the engin is a 1.4 16v its got 18" EKI high performace light weight alloys the kit has thousands of names for it, colour coded. pro tints, boot de-badged 2x12" sony xplods pwered by 2 sony amps which run of sony headunit its kinda loud when inside lol its been lowered by 35/40 an yea its a huge step from my saxo lol

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Mark Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 15th Apr 2006 12:18am
New Picture with your mesh done smile

[Linked Image]

Looks really nice,
Wouldnt do much more to outside, if anything.
Need to work on interior,
bring it up to the exterior standard.

Alot of pennies but a head turner alright.
Posted By: spinking Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 15th Apr 2006 8:10am
ABOUT TIME LAZY BOY thumbsup

Like i was saying outside its sweet Paul maybe morette front lights and leave them black pos the back ones soon as i am not a big fan of lexus lights to (yes i know there on my car but i never put them there and they will be comming off soon)

Then start on the engine (not that you want to drive fast anyway) strut brace front and rear.

Inside maybe tv and half roll cage (crome) and get a boot build but try and be different.
Posted By: Paul R Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 15th Apr 2006 5:44pm
Lovely looking car you got, Job well done.

Next Mod ? like said lovely car.

as sed.

Then start on the engine (not that you want to drive fast anyway) strut brace front and rear.

Inside maybe tv and half roll cage (crome) and get a boot build but try and be different.
Posted By: scoop Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 15th Apr 2006 5:56pm
Start on the engine?i wouldnt work the engine u have now.Exhaust and induction yeah as that is cheap and would work on a replacement engine but i wouldnt waste any more money as the gains would be pittiful.Not sure on the potential of the new 1.4s but i bet its pretty lousy, get yourself a nice noise and stop there

My 2p
Posted By: MrPhil Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 15th Apr 2006 6:08pm
what people have to remember that this is a 1.4 not a 1.8 plus.

imho this is a cruiser not a rally ****

now there is my 5p laugh
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 15th Apr 2006 6:46pm
hey mate,

georgeous car, you should get some interior pics up, i think you should deffo build a install like mine, would look swish

your car reminds me so much of mine, lol
Posted By: mk6paulf Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 16th Apr 2006 2:48pm
yea mat because a fiesta looks so much like a corsa lol but ya car an the install does look sweet tho, cheers webbe for that pic, i like fast cars but honestly i like havin slow but stylish cars i like crusin saying that i am thinking well am actually saving up because am going to enquire about the 1.7 pumaspeed engine from pumaspeed its been done befor you seen on same car an it looks nice, inside you'll have to let me know were to go to get that done web cheers anyway guys hope the weather stays how it is just finished washin car lol ill be washin the paint of soon hehe.
Posted By: MrPhil Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 17th Apr 2006 2:34am
paul believe it or not a 2.0 st conversion works out cheaper as they can use the original silveroak ecu for the fly by wire throttle body

seen you today ure car sounded soooo nice!
Posted By: mk6paulf Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 17th Apr 2006 6:05pm
thanks for that ill look that one up about 2.0 st conversion thanks alot matey
Posted By: MrPhil Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 17th Apr 2006 11:34pm
the ukfiestanetwork is a good choice for a cheap engine also seen a couple of st engines on fleabay will keep ear to ground, ure prob lookin at 1500 for engine an box an ecu tease
Posted By: MrPhil Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 20th Apr 2006 8:45pm
this mite help you with ure performance needs,
The best fiesta ST site
Posted By: Surfergirl89 Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 21st Apr 2006 10:04am
Lovin your car mate, looks and sounds fantastic
Posted By: RSTG65TOM Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 21st Apr 2006 6:48pm
Nice car mate. good to see a fellow ford owner smile
Posted By: mk6paulf Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 21st Apr 2006 11:44pm
cheers never really been ito fords but know iv got one i think ill defo stick with ford i dont no about others but the new fiesta is sloid. cheers surfergirl.
Posted By: MrPhil Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 22nd Apr 2006 12:10pm
most of the underneath is mk5, you can pick up big brake conversions for bout 500 would look thumbsup behind those wheels,
Posted By: hales85 Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 10th Jul 2006 12:51am
alright mate the puma 1.7 engine is not enoughfor the car as it weighs to much the 2.0l is a good choice the engine in the st is the same as in the mondy( so can be got hold of without to much difficulty) the mk has slipped my mind at the min will postr it wen remember anyway as is the same engine and all the mountings can be purchased direct from ford as have already been made for the st is a pritty easy and cheapish option for incresaed power once this is done there is loads of engine mods available for st as for the interier the st interier is also a good choice as looks impressive and will give you support you need if you do upgrade the engine
Posted By: spinking Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 14th Aug 2006 10:41am
Alright Paul is the car in petes Yet.

Give us a shout and if you need picking up.

Whats next have you saved for the engine was ment to ask you the othernight at mm4.
Posted By: spinking Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 12th May 2007 3:45pm
Paul matey remind me nextime we are in work and i'll get some pics of the brakes n stuff.

Posted By: spinking Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 11th Jul 2007 5:54pm
Right as Paul hant got internet at the moment i said i'd put these up for him.

[Linked Image]

New disks drilled and grooved (shame there small Paul

[Linked Image]

And new private reg and intake for the airfilter

Pauls saving for a engine swap from pumaspeed were he got his disks froma and is hoping for a mag feature once done.

When he isnt lazy and sorts his flat out he will post on here himself which i am led to belive is verysoon.
Posted By: Matty GTI Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 11th Jul 2007 11:44pm
looks really nice as usual, keep up the work mate
Posted By: MrPhil Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 12th Jul 2007 9:11am
nice what engine is he getting? an ST engines is forsale on UKfiestanetwork now for 1500 all in, including clocks key transponder etc plug and play conversion.
Posted By: spinking Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 12th Jul 2007 9:31am
Not sure matey he did say it might be the 2.0 mondeo engine.
Posted By: MrPhil Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 12th Jul 2007 9:41am
the mondeo duratecs do work but it is all about the ecu side of the mk6 as it has a fly by throttle and a nightmare of an ecu, a really easy option for him is the full st running gear off ukfn as it has come out of a mk6 1.4 and it comes with all the gubbins.
Posted By: spinking Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 12th Jul 2007 11:26am
Pauls even worse at fixing cars than i am raftl so he is getting pumaspeed to do the hole swap i think they sell with fitting not sure though matey.

Dunno why Pauls swapin the engine anyway as he drives like my nan raftl
Posted By: chris bmw M3 Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 12th Jul 2007 12:11pm
Originally Posted by spinking
Pauls even worse at fixing cars than i am raftl so he is getting pumaspeed to do the hole swap i think they sell with fitting not sure though matey.

Dunno why Pauls swapin the engine anyway as he drives like my nan raftl

So thats twice as fast as you then,Tone raftl
Posted By: spinking Re: mk6paulf : Ford Fiesta 1.4 16v - 12th Jul 2007 2:36pm
Hell no

Wellmaybe at the moment seeyu
© Wirral-Wikiwirral