Forums
Posted By: Smiler198 AliasOmega : Renault Clio 182 - 6th Jan 2005 12:49pm
Here it is, as it stands, its the Full 182 with the Cup Suspension, Cup Spoilers (Splitter Missing) and Cup Wheels...

Let me know what you think about the stripes, and door stickers...

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Alias
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: AliasOmega : Renault Clio 182 - 6th Jan 2005 12:56pm
WOW sweet car man. love the clios. slightly diff to greers
Posted By: Anonymous Re: AliasOmega : Renault Clio 182 - 6th Jan 2005 3:13pm
Reminds me of Greer's think

But omg do i love that colour. Its so bright! Go any plans for it?
Posted By: Smiler198 Re: AliasOmega : Renault Clio 182 - 7th Jan 2005 5:36pm
Im going to leave the car standard as i think they look better. Looked at a Turbo mod for £5,000 but would be out of place without 4x4 on the car..

Think they were going to provide a Megane 225bhp engine for the clio, and fit everything into it.

Maybe a air filter, if its lucky, but nothing too far out as i have to think of the easy resale in 1yrs time when the new clio comes out.

The stickers down the doors do finish the car off right. You have people reading them at lights, but the wishlist is all true...it has what it says which i think is funny.

Ive only seen 1 of these about in this format, as mentioned above, i think it could be a MotorShow car, someone mentioned it being off Top Gear or something to that effect...

Makes you wonder tho..
Posted By: Anonymous Re: AliasOmega : Renault Clio 182 - 7th Jan 2005 9:01pm
tis nice an clean, very quick cars too, the stickers make it look kinda tacky though.
Posted By: Smiler198 Re: AliasOmega : Renault Clio 182 - 8th Jan 2005 8:39am
Im gonna argue against that comment about the stickers as it makes it different from every other racing blue clio with stripes..

Do you not think so.?
Posted By: Superdavelotus Re: AliasOmega : Renault Clio 182 - 8th Jan 2005 10:40am
Nice car, saw a couple of those on a track day I went ot last year. Could they fly around those corners, kept up with most things.
I was looking at the Magane Sport225 recently but can't justify £20K.
Posted By: AL Re: AliasOmega : Renault Clio 182 - 8th Jan 2005 1:18pm
Very nice mate love the colour and the stickers are a nice touch mate!
Posted By: Mark Re: AliasOmega : Renault Clio 182 - 8th Jan 2005 2:45pm
Looks nice mate, and diffrent from the others,
personalising i think its called.

Keep it up happy
Posted By: Neon-O Re: AliasOmega : Renault Clio 182 - 8th Jan 2005 6:07pm
I agree, the decals with the stripes is a nice touch ..... subtle yet effective.
Posted By: Smiler198 Re: AliasOmega : Renault Clio 182 - 21st Jan 2005 2:11pm
More Pictures...!

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AX_125 Re: AliasOmega : Renault Clio 182 - 21st Jan 2005 2:38pm
Is that rust?

lol, nice car mate.
Posted By: Smiler198 Re: AliasOmega : Renault Clio 182 - 21st Jan 2005 4:23pm
Where.?
Posted By: scoop Re: AliasOmega : Renault Clio 182 - 21st Jan 2005 4:50pm
There is no rust, dont worry, its called metal underneath a car which looks untidy all the time. Love it mate, sponsors are cool but shud be in white for the ultimate in chic
Posted By: AL Re: AliasOmega : Renault Clio 182 - 21st Jan 2005 6:42pm
[Linked Image]

What is that on the parcel shelf!!!!!!
Posted By: Smiler198 Re: AliasOmega : Renault Clio 182 - 22nd Jan 2005 12:22am
Its a rhino, and its my lucky rhino, ive not had a accident since he has been fitted to my car nor any points.... When i was younger i had a XR2i which i spun going down a lane (marchweil (wrexham) to Witchchurch), so i bought him from kwik save for £5 and put some velcro on his feet with needle and cotton to stick him down. Years on, he's been there just looking out the rear window..checking out for PC plod behind me. Ive had some laughs from kids in the past..but its me lucky charm...
Posted By: Smiler198 Re: AliasOmega : Renault Clio 182 - 2nd May 2005 11:02am
As too the poor customer service from Reg Vardy ive removed most of there branding too the car now, so the tax disk holder and sticker off the window has gone. Ill change the plates over soon as its starting too peal. Should take it back surely number plates are warrantied as well.?

I also cracked me bumper in march when i ran over pheasant.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral