jvc single cd HU
interior footwell 2x 12inch blue neons
sprayed engine cover and fuse box
to come
front splitter
side skirts
ecu remap
Posted By: blueassassin Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 29th May 2006 2:09pm
here is my photobucket ones in light took 2day. night time ones are when i bought it

Click Me
Posted By: scoop Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 29th May 2006 4:41pm
2 pics emailed to me for u all to see

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: blueassassin Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 29th May 2006 6:00pm
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: blueassassin Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 29th May 2006 6:01pm
[Linked Image]
Posted By: blueassassin Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 29th May 2006 6:01pm
[Linked Image]
Posted By: blueassassin Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 29th May 2006 6:02pm
all comments welcome thank you
Posted By: scoop Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 29th May 2006 6:07pm
Looks good that mate. Engine bay looks nice with a sprayed cover. Cant wait to watch it change
Posted By: blueassassin Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 29th May 2006 6:20pm
watch it change? with the splitters and side skirts u mean? am gutted lost a race with my m8s 1.8 focus b4. just ran out of revs lol
Posted By: scoop Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 29th May 2006 6:44pm
yeah i mean the mods ur doin. Ur gutted u lost to a 1.8 foci, im sorry mate but that is inevitable.U'd have to change the engine or turbo it to even stand a chance mate
Posted By: blueassassin Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 29th May 2006 7:03pm
iv beat him once b4 on the "drag strip" going down to wirral country park in caldy from the cottage loaf
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 30th May 2006 3:16pm
nice car. one of my mates has got one of them in that colour too. his is to 2.0litre 20v HGT one thugh. very very fast. lovely colour that. its a pearl colour isnt it?
Posted By: DavidB Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 30th May 2006 5:47pm
1.2 will never beat a 1.8, it's a mechanical impossibilty.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 30th May 2006 5:49pm
Originally posted by StationMiek:
1.2 will never beat a 1.8, it's a mechanical impossibilty.
That not true you can buy turbo conversion for 1.2 16v that up the power to 140bhp or 170 bhp depending on how much you got to spend i think its about £1300 for the 140bhp conversion. I will find the company who does this.
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 30th May 2006 5:59pm
van Aaken due the kits and maybe novitec, I ve seen so many punto 1.2 16v with the kits on and scince they use the same engine i cant seewhy it wnt fit!
Posted By: scoop Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 30th May 2006 6:17pm
it IS possible for a 1.2 to beat a 1.8. But only if thousands have been chucked at the 1.2

For instance,a 1.3 ka engine can,and has been turbo'd and with this turbo and a stripped shell it would absolutely slay a 1.8 Mondeo for instance
Posted By: Johnny Alan Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 30th May 2006 6:49pm
£1300 isnt thousands smack
Posted By: blueassassin Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 30th May 2006 11:48pm
well its actually a 1.6 but he says its got the power of a 1.8.anyways can i get a turbo done for my car? that would be awesome!! anyways i hope u like my car tis my pride and joy. and it changes from silver to grey and to blue depending on the light.
Posted By: lazy_ben Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 31st May 2006 12:11am
Originally posted by scoop2004:
For instance,a 1.3 ka engine can,and has been turbo'd and with this turbo and a stripped shell it would absolutely slay a 1.8 Mondeo for instance
No it wouldnt. A VAD turbo endura would kick out a maximum of 85bhp. They use a T15 Garret turbo which is set at about 6 psi. If you increase the boost, you get problems and your engine melts.

There's no way a standard 1.2 Bravo would beat a standard 1.8 Focus either.
Posted By: blueassassin Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 31st May 2006 12:16am
like i sed he reckons its a 1.8 powered 1.6. and he crap at starts so maybe thats how i got in front and stayed there wink
Posted By: blueassassin Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 20th Jun 2006 2:39pm
anyways ordered my front splitters so hopefully on by the weekend. dont like the bland luk of the front bumper so hopefully itl add extra depth to it.
Posted By: MrPhil Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 20th Jun 2006 11:06pm
the 1.6 focus has the air filter on the right hand side of the bay with the inlet manifold at the front of the engine. the 1.8 and 2.0 have an exhaust manifold on the front of the engine that is a quick check to see if it is a 1.6 or 1.8
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 24th Jun 2006 9:54pm
ah the lives of the small litre engines! bravo looks good but with some minor improvements could look better.......like the splitters you have ordered. i haven't yet seen a bravo with a bodykit i like, mind you with it only being a 1.2 i would go spending too much money on it, just get it looking nice then search for something with more power!
Posted By: blueassassin Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 28th Jun 2006 6:19pm
splitetrs came 2day yay. anyone know how much to spray and fit roughly?
Posted By: scoop Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 28th Jun 2006 6:39pm
not much at all mate,id suggest fitting urself if u think u could,and getting it sprayed at one of the sponsors
Posted By: Focus_Alex Re: Blueassassin:Fiat bravo - 28th Jun 2006 11:18pm
if you want the job doing properly, and i mean 100% properly then get yourself to *** ****, thats where i had all my work done - probably paid a small premium but their work is second to none.

failing that, get to sprayforce, used them for my springs, so cant vouch for quality of work really, but nice guys and a fair price.

will, the car is looking nice, i like subtle look, its what ive gone for with mine and what i prefer, keen to see how it progresses, but keep it subtle, its the way forward!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral