Forums
Posted By: Neon-O Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 15th Oct 2004 8:35pm
Alright guys, heres a couple of pics of my car. I apologise for the poor quality but its the best i can get for now.

Only mods i have at the moment are Exterior Neons ( which dont show up much in the pics ) and Interior Neons under the dash in the front.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

The car is a Vauxhall Astra Club, 1.6 16v Injection.
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 15th Oct 2004 8:42pm
they look good them matey i bet the don't half glow bright when it gets darker?
there different them matey never seen them like that before

keep up the mods matey
Posted By: Neon-O Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 15th Oct 2004 8:53pm
heh cheers, the glow is pretty decent, i aint seen many like it. Apart from that though its pretty plain, ive got tinted windows planned though which should improve the look.

Im thinking of gettin an exhaust too though, which do ye think should come first ? tints or exhaust, both are priced pretty much the same.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 15th Oct 2004 9:44pm
Has to be the Z|orst matey, Draws allot more attention and gives ya a Kinda buzz....

Tints look nice but dont annoy the neighbours....

What kind of exhaust you looking at getting ?? Any idea's in mind ??

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Neon-O Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 15th Oct 2004 9:57pm
Yea, i was thinking about the atention the exhaust would get happy

i was lookin in the motor world mag i got, they have a decent Magnex Twin Square exhaust, stainless steel, goin for £170. i was thinkin of goin for that. What you think ?
Posted By: Scooby Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 15th Oct 2004 10:54pm
Somit like this you mean ??

[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]

Did you know one of our sponsers Autosafe Garage are a Magnex Agent, They can Supply and Fit all Performance Exhausts, Magnex, Scorpion, Peco and the popular Rage Exhausts.

What year, Model and engine size is your car mate ??
Posted By: Neon-O Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 15th Oct 2004 11:11pm
yea i think thats the exhaust.

The car is Vauxhall Astra Club 1.6 16v Mk4, its the new 2004 model.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 15th Oct 2004 11:20pm
The one you are refering to fits the 1998 - 2003 model only, I dont think Magnex would have produced one for the New 2004 model as yet as it normally takes 12 - 18 months before the aftermarket performance exhaust manufactures produce the exhausts for retail sale. It may be in development though ??

If you want me to check i can contact Magnex for you and find out.

The only thing with Magnex is they are NOT Very loud and only give you very slight performance gains smack
Posted By: Neon-O Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 15th Oct 2004 11:26pm
aye true, its not a Magnex specific one i was after, that is just the one i was referred to by some guy in motor world.

Basically anythin with a decent sound that will fit my motor will do me. But any info you can come across would help, im searchin the web myself but aint havin too much luck.

Also Scooby thanks for the help so far ( on both the threads ) i appreciate it happy
Posted By: Scooby Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 15th Oct 2004 11:39pm
Fastcarz (Performance On-Line) will be getting launched where we will be selling most performance exhausts on-line, In the meantime if you want to pop into Autosafe Garage i will be happy to discuss your options in more detail and provide you with the relevant estimates. A possibility would be Rage universal Exhausts due to your vehicle being so new and Most companies not selling them as yet, Also Rage sound awesome mate.

No Problem with the help, Thats what we are here for.... happy
Posted By: Neon-O Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 15th Oct 2004 11:58pm
Alright nice one mate, which auto safe garage is that, is it the one on New Chester Road ?
Posted By: Neon-O Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 16th Oct 2004 12:04am
Ah i never knew that heh. Well ill drop in sometime mate, maybe one day next week.
Posted By: Mark Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 16th Oct 2004 3:33pm
Looks nice matey,
plenty of room for more mods on your car. happy
Posted By: mikebroomy Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 17th Oct 2004 2:13am
COOL another astra. Brand spanking new aswell, can't wait to see this once you've strarted all your modding.
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 7th Dec 2004 4:00pm
Cant wait for the grafix on the car mate.
Posted By: scoop Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 7th Dec 2004 4:06pm
Graphics are on peeps and the car is cruisin lookin hot. Ive had an MMS or two of owen and seen them.They look a lot better than expected and definately improve the look of the car.Pics to be up soon
Posted By: Neon-O Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 7th Dec 2004 5:12pm
Yea, im very happy with the way they turned out. My compliments to Splat Graphix ... they do a brilliant job.

Webmaster was kind enough to take some nice pics of the car when it was done so they should be up soon.
Posted By: exploding_penguin Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 7th Dec 2004 5:14pm
n e pics???
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 7th Dec 2004 5:34pm
pingu ^^^^^ webby got some.
Posted By: Scooby Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 7th Dec 2004 6:45pm
I was lucky enough to get a sneak preview when it was half done.

happy happy happy happy happy happy happy happy

I was really impressed mate, Dragons aint me thing but it is so so nice and suttle, good choice of colour.

Lookin mean mate, keep up the good work

Pics should be hosted tonight hopefully ?
Posted By: Neon-O Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 7th Dec 2004 7:41pm
Cheers Scooby.

Just got the pics from Webby, hope you like em.
[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Tony MK2 Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 7th Dec 2004 8:25pm
that looks sweet that matey
Posted By: scoop Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 7th Dec 2004 8:48pm
happy sapnkin gorgeous pot noodle mate. Front doors look a bit empty now so u know what that means. Sponsors down it, but what can u put u got not much gear? I really do recommend gettin ur bumper cut to hold the zorst matey cos the angle is not lookin sexy. Otherwise u got u ga ga mate happy
Posted By: Cali_16v Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 8th Dec 2004 12:51pm
Lookin good dude cant wait to see it in person
oh yea i want a dragon vinal like that m8 thats well nice mind me askin how much u paid 4 them!!!!! laugh happy very nice m8!!!!
Posted By: Neon-O Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 8th Jan 2005 7:12pm
Cheers matey, i got em done for £100 in total including the CW sunstrip, but that was a reduced price cause i got so much done.

Seperately the bonnet one was £40, the sides were £80 (for both), and £10 for the sunstrip. Thats a total of £130, but the kinda fella down at splatgraphix reduced it for me.
Posted By: Neon-O Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 11th Mar 2005 1:27am
Thought i'd add the new pics of my car taken from the Rollin Road Day. Cheers to Webby for gettin em for us, nice one matey. happy

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Also a little update. Since i've had the graphics fitted i have now also had the center box removed from the exhaust giving it a very nice sound. And the rear side and back windows ar egetting tinted in the next few days, so will hopefully get some pics up of it done soon thumbsup
Posted By: scoop Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 11th Mar 2005 10:20am
How dark u goin O.I recomend dark smoke, i also think u shud tint the front sides too.light smoke only, it aint that dark as u can tell from mine but not tintin em makes em look outta place
Posted By: scoop Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 14th Apr 2005 7:53pm
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Neon-O Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 14th Apr 2005 11:53pm
forgot you took them Scoop, nice one.

although that pick reminds me how much i want my alloys heheh.
Posted By: spinking Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 17th Apr 2005 1:19am
Get some DUBS or very big wheels i know it wont be cheap but get dub crome wheels seen them on a photo my mate took when away in Germany and the car is close to yours neon but it didnt have grapix as big as yours but everthing else was the same and it looked sweet
Posted By: Neon-O Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 17th Apr 2005 2:50am
I was thinkin along the lines of black chrome actually, been lookin at these, 17" wheel & tyre for around £560. What ye think ?

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Neon-O Re: Neon-O's : Vauxhall Astra - 27th Apr 2005 11:09am
I guess this thread is kinda pointless now happy

Topic Closed.
© Wirral-Wikiwirral