Forums
Posted By: endoxr4x4 Honda Z50J Monkey Bike replica - 3rd Apr 2011 10:51pm
Bought the Monkey Bike just over a week ago and have stripped it down to a bare frame and have sprayed it in a one off colour. Its a copy of a Honda Monkey Bike but going to be personliased and have a few tuning bits added in time.
Its a 2006 road legal and going to used for fun out and about on the roads as I've always wanted one of these since i was a kid so now having my mdi-life crisis.lol
The bike actually comes apart in a couple of minutes and fit's in a few bags into the boot of a car as was used as a taxi bike, the same style as the one off top gear.
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Frame is now in my living room and is painted and awaiting more new parts as have got some new chrome parts already waiting on a couple more and also what size engine i'm going to put in it eventually.
Posted By: Wheels Re: Honda Z50J Monkey Bike replica - 4th Apr 2011 7:28am
Yerr well cool mate, what cc is it?
Posted By: endoxr4x4 Re: Honda Z50J Monkey Bike replica - 4th Apr 2011 12:13pm
It's got a 90 in it for now but I'm thinking of 140 or 160 cc as pit bike engine's fit these.
Posted By: yewgarth Re: Honda Z50J Monkey Bike replica - 4th Apr 2011 1:54pm
I want one !!!!
Posted By: endoxr4x4 Re: Honda Z50J Monkey Bike replica - 4th Apr 2011 8:54pm
I wanted one of these for years and must be turning 40 soon having a mad time so bought one that wanted bits doing as much cheaper as want to change some bits so ideal way to do it.lol

Buy one you will have so much fun and get loads of looks on the road I've seen the st70 version running around the wirral and is very cool.
Posted By: poodlepup Re: Honda Z50J Monkey Bike replica - 11th Apr 2011 11:38pm
Had one of the origanals in the late seventy's.
great little bikes,i want another one now!
© Wirral-Wikiwirral