Forums
Heres a project thread for my brothers Fiesta. He doesnt get on the internet so ill do it for him.

Collected it yesterday, took a load of pictures today. Ill post below.

Its in really good nick minues a few blemishes here and there. It is only a 957cc and a four speed so its hardly fast, but it does plod along when you wind it up a bit and its alright on motorways at 70.

It needs a spare wheel at the moment and probably pads in the near future but thats it. The gearbox is a bit, well, very sloppy too. needs number plate lights and a boot popper too.

Currently has XR2 pepperpots and -30mil (maybe 50, not sure) lowering springs, and flared arches to fit the wider wheels. Sits quite nice. The paint has a really nice subtle metal flake which you can see in really bright sun aswell.

Planned mods at the moment are as follows. A decent air filter. My Dads friend has a bike can sitting about, ill get a stepper and fit that. Hes after a tacho so im going to buy him one. Hes after a rev limiter too like i had on the 100e but we'll see what it revs to first.

I compared my RS engine to his and the mounts looks fairly close so i think thats the plan as apposed to a Zetec.

I love it and ive had a good drive, its boss!!! I want one now.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Great car, i'd check the linkages first to try and get rid of some of the slop. My old xr2 had the same feel.

Get some Capri pepperpots little wider on the lips.
Looks good matey mmm why didnt you take to 200 there raftl

I have a pepper pot in the garage its yours if you want it matey
Haha. I had to drop the van off in work so he picked me up and went there on the way home, so no car.

Yeah that Pepperpot would be sound. He does need it like.

Phil said he saw your old XR2 the other day with the whale tail. He liked it.... minus the whale tail bit.
Slap him its fooking terrible no bumpers bad stickers on it nooooo its all wrong lol
Looks very clean. Have you seen these?

https://www.wikiwirral.co.uk/forums/ubbthreads.php/topics/319801/x4_alloys_ford_14_s.html#Post319801
I hadnt seen those. My Brothers happy with the pepperpots though so i think hell leave them. Moneies tight for him at the moment anyway, and im helping him with cashflow to keep it going.

Big thanks to Tony for the spare wheel, much appreciated mate.

The cars having problems already though. We think its the carb, weve tried what else we can, so we are going to replace/upgrade the carb. Apparently theres an adaptor to fit a twin choke you can buy. (If anyone knows where to get one let us know smile ). Whilst off we'll fit a new lift pump too.

I like this car so much ive been looking at other cars and ive spotted a mk2 1100 with an XR2 bodykit and a 2.0 zetec. Im looking into a deal with the RS. The insurance is next to nothing on it and i have my properly fast car in the S13 so i need a Backroad blaster now.
Fitted him a rev counter today. Looks good. Pictures tommorow i think.
Looked ace this matey liked it better than the pics
Yeah, it does look better in real life.
any pics of the rev counter??
Ill take some when ive next got my camera out.
He was out today and was with his mate. Turns out its faster then a Scooby non turbo, haha.

He was going to come along on thursday but his missus said no.

Heres the rev counter too.

[Linked Image]
© Wirral-Wikiwirral