Forums
Posted By: IzzZzzY Izzy: Chrysler Neon - 30th Jun 2008 9:01pm
After my disapointment of my dad getting me a car and it being a Kia Sedona he took it back and told me he wasnt going to get me another car ever.. however.. after a few sad faces and puppy dog eyes.. he turned up with a car for me.. for the nex 6 months atleast it will be driven by my dad, and if i dont pass my test in them 6 months it's being sold on.. but i love it and i've already booked my lessons lol.. here be my sexy new chrysler neon

Pics are a bit poo, but the cam on my phone is a bit past it's sell by date smile

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: AL Re: Izzy: Chrysler Neon - 30th Jun 2008 9:03pm
how ungrateful!
Posted By: chiccy Re: Izzy: Chrysler Neon - 30th Jun 2008 9:08pm
OooOoo swanky
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Izzy: Chrysler Neon - 30th Jun 2008 9:20pm
Lol i wasnt being ungreatful.. i just didnt like the car.. it was like a space wagon lol
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Izzy: Chrysler Neon - 30th Jun 2008 10:24pm
niiice

looks a bit of a 4x4 though.

6 months? try years doh
Posted By: Waddi Re: Izzy: Chrysler Neon - 30th Jun 2008 11:03pm
No Joe, this is a 4x4 Neon:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Izzy: Chrysler Neon - 30th Jun 2008 11:05pm
I can see why you pissed on the idea of the Sedona. Does he have an idea about cars??

Nice and different tho the Neon must admit.

Im starting to take a fancy to the Kia Ceed tho...and its weird cos I know I shouldnt
Posted By: BMW Joe Re: Izzy: Chrysler Neon - 30th Jun 2008 11:05pm
Want one!!!
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Izzy: Chrysler Neon - 30th Jun 2008 11:10pm
So its not just me then??

Which remids me, I saw a nicely done up Neon in Preston no so long ago. Unfrtunately it had white viper stripes...but nice little side skirts..careful lowering, nice alloys....really did look nice
Posted By: Waddi Re: Izzy: Chrysler Neon - 30th Jun 2008 11:14pm
What do ya think to this Neon:

[Linked Image]
Posted By: MGCraig Re: Izzy: Chrysler Neon - 30th Jun 2008 11:26pm
Thats quite a bit OTT
Posted By: Waddi Re: Izzy: Chrysler Neon - 30th Jun 2008 11:28pm
I think quite a bit of money has gone into that.
Posted By: Davey_Martin Re: Izzy: Chrysler Neon - 1st Jul 2008 12:09am
quite chavvy that example... and yes, the guy probably has shares with halfords, and demon tweeks lol

dont blame u for making him get u something diff izzy...!
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Izzy: Chrysler Neon - 1st Jul 2008 1:09am
Originally Posted by Mi_Craig
Thats quite a bit OTT

withthat

izzy i really can not blame for choosin sumit diff we had a sedona while our zafira was in for repair and OMG how awfull they really are to drive there like a mini-bus and wot a Grrr they are to reverse lol
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Izzy: Chrysler Neon - 1st Jul 2008 8:36am
Originally Posted by BMW Joe
6 months? try years doh

Pfft.. speak for yourself tease

Love that pic Wadds, any chance you can get me a set of wheels like that lol

As for the whole reversing the Kia.. if i had to keep that car if i couldnt go forwards i wouldnt be moving lol And i think the ceed is rather nice tbh... i'd possibly have one
Posted By: CustomIce Re: Izzy: Chrysler Neon - 1st Jul 2008 8:44am
Neon's usually have great spec for the money, never driven one myself but was looking into them before i got qaddicted to Celicas!
Posted By: DavidB Re: Izzy: Chrysler Neon - 1st Jul 2008 5:09pm
I actually like that chavvy Neon! How do these drive? I understand they're 100% American.
Posted By: IzzZzzY Re: Izzy: Chrysler Neon - 1st Jul 2008 5:11pm
Oi.. it's not chavvy !! How dare thee, i'll bop you lol the small go i've had of it it drives great, very quick and soooo easy to stear.. i've been stuck in a none power stearing Fiesta for ages, i almost turned into another car the other day cas i pulled the stearing wheel around to quick raftl
Posted By: Mondeo_Scott Re: Izzy: Chrysler Neon - 1st Jul 2008 5:24pm
lol i found the same thing wen i moved to a car with power steerin lol but i nearly hit a kerb hehehe its abit more responsive than normal steerin
© Wirral-Wikiwirral