Forums
Posted By: craggy Craggy : Civic VTi - 8th Feb 2007 6:39pm
Got this yesterday. Almost got a 200SX S14 but went for this in the end.

92 Civic Vti, 129k miles, One owner, Full service history.
Completely original and unmodified... Until now! haha

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
Posted By: turbo_stu Re: Craggy : Civic VTi - 8th Feb 2007 8:39pm
nice, hope your not fitted a huge bodykit to it. i'll have the engine off you when your done with the car.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Craggy : Civic VTi - 8th Feb 2007 11:11pm
please dont abuse this, sell it on to some one who will keep it that way and buy a barried one instead. how much you want tfor it, ill buy it off you
Posted By: MattLFC Re: Craggy : Civic VTi - 9th Feb 2007 12:53am
Wow that car is mint, especially given its age and mileage... if your going to mod it, dont do too many major cosmetic changes, its absolutely stunning as it is, and I assume quite rare given the condition of the bodywork!

Tis like a showpiece already hehe!

smile
Posted By: mp3_85 Re: Craggy : Civic VTi - 9th Feb 2007 1:03am
Originally Posted by sanchez
please dont abuse this, sell it on to some one who will keep it that way and buy a barried one instead. how much you want tfor it, ill buy it off you

Buy it lol, he just bought it himself, you do go through a lot of potential cars. You make me laugh with your posts mate thumbsup
Posted By: scoop Re: Craggy : Civic VTi - 9th Feb 2007 1:38am
that looks well tidy,minty mint. IS that badge on the rear wing standard,and the nice shiny cam and plug cover too?

i agree with sanchez, think carefully before changing bits,personally the only thing i'd do is tints and maybe a set of wheels,but i'd keep the origionals too
Posted By: craggy Re: Craggy : Civic VTi - 9th Feb 2007 3:59pm
I won't be going daft on the exterior. I have a set of 17" Momo Corse silver alloys on it and will be lowering it 40mm. The bodykit I have in mind for the future is a simple front and rear lip combo with fairly plain side skirts. Can't stand the big jap stlye types that don't suit the car! It'll get a respray at that point as there are a few knocks to the bodywork.

...May be an engine transplant in the future too?
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: Craggy : Civic VTi - 9th Feb 2007 8:37pm
dont reckon you'l need a transplant in this unless your goin to turbo it. the only other engine worth gettin is the b18 out of the integra and 5 door vti (i think thats what it came in). gorgeous car though, im a honda boy myself.
Posted By: craggy Re: Craggy : Civic VTi - 9th Feb 2007 8:51pm
Yeah, not really looked into my idea of a new engine as yet. Want to get everything else done first and that will take some time. Will probably just tune up the one it's got.
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: Craggy : Civic VTi - 9th Feb 2007 8:59pm
are you a member of civiclife.net or civicsportsclub.co.uk? if your not u should register. loads of good advice on civics n stuff on them.
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Craggy : Civic VTi - 10th Feb 2007 11:57am
if i was you, and you have big plans for a honda, give this car a miss, the chassis is really poor compaired to other newer hondas, if you get a ek shape for 1500 you can by a b18a for 1500 drop it in, change the ecu and rear axel for 1000, there you have an ultimate monster for 5k, and there is alot more room to turbo it under the bonnet. and yes scoop, the sticker is there standard,

hey craggy, do you mind me asking what you paid for her ?
Posted By: craggy Re: Craggy : Civic VTi - 10th Feb 2007 7:01pm
I've registered with civiclife the other night.
Was searching for a forum and google came up with nowt.
Cheers.
Posted By: craggy Re: Craggy : Civic VTi - 11th Feb 2007 5:13pm
Oops. Sorry sanchez...
I paid just under £2k for her. More than I wanted to but you don't see many VTi's around and I really like this shape! Not bothered about putting her on a track. Just want some more "get up and go".

[Linked Image]
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Craggy : Civic VTi - 11th Feb 2007 7:07pm
well, you got your self a bargan, nice rims too ! need any advice, dont hesitate to ask.
Posted By: craggy Re: Craggy : Civic VTi - 12th Feb 2007 9:19am
Thanks. I'm sure I will as I progress. Gonna get the outside looking good first.
That's about £2k with a full repsray and parts though frown

Do you know if the EK front seats drop straight into my EG? Have my eye on a pair on ebay. These VTi ones are so uncomfy!
Posted By: Sanchez Re: Craggy : Civic VTi - 16th Feb 2007 9:34pm
they will, but you have to swap the runners over, easy job but it will work.
Posted By: Rossyboy Re: Craggy : Civic VTi - 17th Feb 2007 12:16pm
speakin of which I might have my seats (EK) available to buy soon, how much are the ones on eBay?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral