Forums
Posted By: RUDEBOX Poulton Hall Outing? - 7th Apr 2015 5:32pm
I was not sure whether to post this in this forum or History, Mods feel free to move if required.

I read in 'Waiting' magazine that Poulton Hall, near Dibbinsdale opens it's doors to 'private' groups of the public occasionally, upon request.

Read more about Poulton Hall here

http://www.poultonhall.co.uk/TheHall.html

I fired off an email and this is the response:

Thanks for the email. Yes we do tours of the house and outbuildings for groups of 20, usually on a saturday, but other days are also available. We usually begin with a 15 minute family history and then split into 2 groups for the tours, which take just under an hour each, and finish with a cup of tea.

We ask £10 per head which goes to a local educational charity. If this is of interest could you suggest roughly when you would like a tour and I will give you the available dates within the period.

Anybody interested?

1. Rudebox
2. Plusone

Posted By: missmahjong Re: Poulton Hall Outing? - 7th Apr 2015 7:19pm
This sounds interesting ....Can you put missy and hubby down please .Thanks
He 'grew up ' around the area....
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Poulton Hall Outing? - 7th Apr 2015 7:38pm
Originally Posted by RUDEBOX
I was not sure whether to post this in this forum or History, Mods feel free to move if required.

I read in 'Waiting' magazine that Poulton Hall, near Dibbinsdale opens it's doors to 'private' groups of the public occasionally, upon request.

Thanks for the email. Yes we do tours of the house and outbuildings for groups of 20, usually on a saturday, but other days are also available. We usually begin with a 15 minute family history and then split into 2 groups for the tours, which take just under an hour each, and finish with a cup of tea.

We ask £10 per head which goes to a local educational charity. If this is of interest could you suggest roughly when you would like a tour and I will give you the available dates within the period.

Anybody interested?

1. Rudebox
2. Plusone
3. Miss Mahjong
4. Charlie (Miss M +1)

Posted By: shedo Re: Poulton Hall Outing? - 25th Apr 2015 8:03am
Me & my husband would be interested
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Poulton Hall Outing? - 26th Apr 2015 6:06pm

Anybody interested?

1. Rudebox
2. Plusone
3. Miss Mahjong
4. Charlie (Miss M +1)
5. Shedo
6. Shedo(Shedo +1)

Posted By: Mark Re: Poulton Hall Outing? - 27th Apr 2015 9:26am
Do you have any dates in mind, or is it weekend only.
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Poulton Hall Outing? - 27th Apr 2015 11:35am
At a weekend Mark.
Posted By: AdamS Re: Poulton Hall Outing? - 27th Apr 2015 12:29pm
I'd be very interested in coming if it'd be possible to get a lift
Posted By: RUDEBOX Re: Poulton Hall Outing? - 27th Apr 2015 6:43pm

Anybody interested?

1. Rudebox
2. Plusone
3. Miss Mahjong
4. Charlie (Miss M +1)
5. Shedo
6. Shedo(Shedo +1)
7. AdamS

(can sort transport if/ when we reach twenty people).

© Wirral-Wikiwirral