Forums
Posted By: crazykoi To Rent : Sandswich Shop - 7th Mar 2012 8:04pm
if anybody fancys starting there own bussiness i have a fully fitted out sandwich shop to rent
Posted By: raymondo Re: To Rent : Sandswich Shop - 8th Mar 2012 10:27am
Where about is it and how much is the rent p/m please
Posted By: louise127 Re: To Rent : Sandswich Shop - 8th Mar 2012 7:44pm
anymore info, location, rent, current turnover (approx) why for sale???? usual guff really
Posted By: plumber Re: To Rent : Sandswich Shop - 9th Mar 2012 9:41am
Could I have the same details please
Posted By: crazykoi Re: To Rent : Sandswich Shop - 9th Mar 2012 5:34pm
tried pm your inbox is full
Posted By: crazykoi Re: To Rent : Sandswich Shop - 9th Mar 2012 5:35pm
ypor inbox must be full tried pm you
Posted By: crazykoi Re: To Rent : Sandswich Shop - 9th Mar 2012 8:47pm
sandwich shop is on king st wallasey next to snooker hall called rachels rolls was opened 2 years ago for my 18 year old daughter who done a great job of establishing the bussiness think she found it to much and decided on close the shop and take up an alternative carrier so now i have a fully refurbished shop fully fitted out with new equipment to a high standard my options our 1 to sell the bussiness as a going concern which i think current climate would be hard to sell
option 2 just charge a rent of £65.00 aweek and come to arrangement with equipment

by no means will this bussiness make you a millionare but will creat a job for 2 ppl and a income under no illusion it is very hard work in the the shop did work and in the right hands with good ideas will make a good bussiness anyone who wants to start there own bussiness its a great opertunity any advice gladly given welcome to veiw anytime inbox contact details turnover per week approx £850.00 hope this helps
Posted By: shazza51 Re: To Rent : Sandswich Shop - 9th Mar 2012 11:47pm
pls cud u send me same details, did try pm but not letting me!
thanks
Posted By: crazykoi Re: To Rent : Sandswich Shop - 11th Mar 2012 11:18am
details are above if any body is serieously intrested inbox me your number and i will get in touch
many thanks dave
Posted By: pottypatti Re: To Rent : Sandswich Shop - 23rd Mar 2012 7:28am
Hi,
was wondering what happened , her butties were lovely and sooo clean she is missed, anyhow could you please send me details if the business is still available .
Thank You.
Posted By: Rickie_Robbo Re: To Rent : Sandswich Shop - 2nd Apr 2012 7:40pm
this is literally on my doorstep. how much is rent on the shop and how much you after ? inbox me all the details please thanks.
Posted By: shazza51 Re: To Rent : Sandswich Shop - 8th Apr 2012 9:06pm
has this been taken now?
© Wirral-Wikiwirral