Forums
Posted By: TheComputerLab TO LET: 3 Bed End Terraced, Liscard. - 22nd Dec 2011 2:22pm

A large 3 bedroom 2 reception room end terraced house situated in Edinburgh Road Liscard. Property has a good sized rear yard with under cover area (for drying clothes in all weather) and a double glazed spacious shed with electric.

The property has a new kitchen and bathroom fitted within the last 4 years with power shower from the boiler. The boiler is a brand new Grade A fitted last week.

The master bedroom and second bedroom are both large with plenty of space for double beds and storage. The 3rd bedroom is a perfect room for a baby or a single bed and computer room.

The property is very close to all bus links and walking distance to the ASDA. It is also A Banded for council tax so wont cost a fortune!

For all enquiries either get me on private message here or call Jo on 07891 917449

£575 Pcm with 1 month deposit paid up front. First deposit holds the property and it is available from Jan 1st.
Posted By: TheComputerLab Re: TO LET: 3 Bed End Terraced, Liscard. - 22nd Dec 2011 8:15pm
Sorry i need to add that the price is in fact £595 I got it wrong, sorry
Posted By: julianne Re: TO LET: 3 Bed End Terraced, Liscard. - 3rd Jan 2012 8:29pm
has this property gone do u take dss and is it just 1 moths deposit or is there any outher payments thank you
Posted By: Lando Re: TO LET: 3 Bed End Terraced, Liscard. - 3rd Mar 2012 5:07pm
Interested can you text me to arrange a viewing

© Wirral-Wikiwirral