Forums
Posted By: motionspoon To Rent 3 bed house to rent, tranmere area - 12th Sep 2011 1:52pm
Hi, I'm looking for a 3 bedroom house to rent, Ideally between the 2 parks (Mersey park and Victoria Park). Although I am willing to consider any 3 bed property within a 1 mile radius of mersey park school (where my daughter attends) - school needs to be preferably in walking distance.

The ideal property would have 3 bedrooms, some outside space (a yard is fine).

Budget in mind was circa £450-£475, but could go up to £500 for the right property.

Can provide deposit, admin fee and advanced rent upfront, landlord and credible personal references also available.

Only stumbling block to date is I have no-one who could act as "guarantor" for me which almost all of the main letting agents require as I am brandished to the dss category due to the state paying part of my rent frown

I have a 10 year checkable work history however I ceased full time work at the beginning of the year when my 6 year old daughter came to live with me on a permanent basis (which was quite a culture shock I must admit)

So now I'm a dad, a mum, and a housewife and we have simply outgrown the small 2 up 2 down property which I rented when it was just little old me living here.

I now have my girlfriend staying often helping me out with my little one, my mother staying often also helping out, and this tiny wee house is bursting at the seams!

Thanks in advance for taking the time to read my post, ready to move almost asap but i suppose the end of Sept would be most ideal.

There will be a 3 bedroom property on Downham Road coming available but in about 8 weeks - currently being renovated
Rent though will prob be about £500 a month
Will advertise it on here when its ready!
hi toffeehater, you just messaged me again privately but i cant reply as we have reached the max amount of responses per pm thread, and I cant send you a new message as your inbox is full, dont know any other way to contact you so hope you get this, either way yes I will meet you as arranged at 11am in the morning, cheers
© Wirral-Wikiwirral