Forums
Posted By: brianc2 To Rent : A garage or Barn - 12th Jun 2011 10:10pm
Hi, first post so be kind
Im looking for a secure garage or unit or barn space to rent, looking to store and work on two project rally cars.
Somewhere with power and water available preferably:)

Cheers Brianc2
Posted By: TheDr Re: To Rent : A garage or Barn - 13th Jun 2011 8:31pm
Hi, and welcome.

How big does the place have to be, how long do you need it for and what are you looking to pay.

I have a place that I keep all my SVX bits in (nobody else would want them), I have a 4x4 and a box trailer in it with room to move about and a small (but dirty) office at the side.

Water, toilet and electric. The 4x4 should be out soon and I only go down there now and then when I need bits so let me know if it's any interest to you.

Oh yes, big electric roller shutter doors, alarmed and a remote camera high up in the rafters so you can see what's going on if the bells go off.
Posted By: brianc2 Re: To Rent : A garage or Barn - 14th Jun 2011 10:58pm
Originally Posted by TheDr
Hi, and welcome.

How big does the place have to be, how long do you need it for and what are you looking to pay.

I have a place that I keep all my SVX bits in (nobody else would want them), I have a 4x4 and a box trailer in it with room to move about and a small (but dirty) office at the side.

Water, toilet and electric. The 4x4 should be out soon and I only go down there now and then when I need bits so let me know if it's any interest to you.

Oh yes, big electric roller shutter doors, alarmed and a remote camera high up in the rafters so you can see what's going on if the bells go off.

Where is it located? Sounds exactly what were after.
Just needs to be big enough to store the two peugeot 106s and room to raise them and get under and around them. I'm not too sure on time, as one peugeot should be on the track and back at home by the end of summer, the other is going to be a long term project.

As for the rent, no idea on that, so it depends what you'd want
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: To Rent : A garage or Barn - 2nd Aug 2011 9:13pm
mr Dr, is your place still available? PM me the details please?
Posted By: danielle11 Re: To Rent : A garage or Barn - 18th Aug 2011 11:50am
i have a massive indoor shed to rent it has no water but electricitty if that helpsx
Posted By: dodie Re: To Rent : A garage or Barn - 18th Aug 2011 6:35pm
hi chris are you leaving your garage ?
Posted By: chris_gilly Re: To Rent : A garage or Barn - 21st Aug 2011 4:39pm
Nope expanding smile
Posted By: JimmyJimBob Re: To Rent : A garage or Barn - 19th Nov 2011 8:28am
TheDr, you have a PM. Depending on location and price I could be interested if it's still available :-) J
Posted By: bellabaloo1 Re: To Rent : A garage or Barn - 9th Apr 2012 12:48pm
hi just wondering if your shed is still available thanks,or if anyone can help im after a garage or storage space thanks
© Wirral-Wikiwirral