Forums
Posted By: nicoletia To Rent : 2 bedroom flat wanted - 22nd May 2011 8:36am
I am looking for a two bedroomed flat with a seperate kitchen, gch in Oxton/ Prenton/ Birkenhead are. Must accept indoor cats. We both work full-time. PM me please.
Posted By: nicoletia Re: To Rent : 2 bedroom flat wanted - 22nd May 2011 11:56am
Btw. I have only one cat and she is very tiny. Thanks
Posted By: The_Monk Re: To Rent : 2 bedroom flat wanted - 22nd May 2011 8:37pm
check on right move there is tons on there
Posted By: nicoletia Re: To Rent : 2 bedroom flat wanted - 23rd May 2011 7:29pm
I keep checking rightmove, findproperty, nestoria etc. We even applied for a flat in Prenton that we really liked but we were rejected as they don't allow pets frown we're desperate now because our flat is £500/month and we pay enormous electricity bills despite the fact that we're out almost all day. The agency doesn't bother so why should we?
Posted By: keving Re: To Rent : 2 bedroom flat wanted - 25th May 2011 10:19pm
try telling them you'll increase the deposite, then if the cats wreck a carpet they are covered. But explain that your cats are mature and don't do anything like that anyway!

Kev.
Posted By: nicoletia Re: To Rent : 2 bedroom flat wanted - 26th May 2011 7:49pm
Kev we tried everything. We doubled the deposit and wanted to sign an agreement with them that we will pay for the damages. Btw I have only one cat and she is very tiny so she doesn't do any harm. Thanks anyway
Posted By: ex0__ Re: To Rent : 2 bedroom flat wanted - 30th May 2011 12:11am
I have a friend who is in an apt that doesn't allow pets and she just doesn't tell the agents that she has a cat. If it does no damage and your agents aren't one of those awful ones that ninja visit you for inspections (and you're positive the cat won't do damage to anything) why worry over it?
Posted By: crazykoi Re: To Rent : 2 bedroom flat wanted - 1st Jun 2011 5:53pm
I HAVE A 2 BED FLAT FOR RENT ITS IN POULTON ROAD WALLASEY FIRST FLOOR £390.00 AMONTH RENT AND YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY CATS AS YOU WANT
Posted By: jabber_Ish Re: To Rent : 2 bedroom flat wanted - 1st Jun 2011 6:28pm

Attached picture capslock-key.jpg
Posted By: nicoletia Re: To Rent : 2 bedroom flat wanted - 1st Jun 2011 6:30pm
ex0 ehh it's not us but agencies who reject us frown

crazykoi sorry but Wallasey is too far
© Wirral-Wikiwirral