Great little camera this, I've had it a couple of years and am now upgrading.
I've always had screen protector so screen is perfect, there is a slight scratch on the bottom of the case where I usually use it with a monopod - see 1st image
Camera comes with wriststrap, manual disc, 16GB card, 2 x usb lead, 1 adaptor. (I'll try and find the spare battery tonight)

Manufacturer's Description

Samsung WB690 Digital Camera in Black
The Samsung WB690 features a huge 18x zoom lens with wide angle, so you’ll always have the viewpoint you’re looking for. This 12 megapixel camera also features dual image stabilisation and HD movies.
18x Schneider Zoom Lens
It’s hard to believe how Samsung have fitted this extra long zoom lens into such a compact camera. You get the equivalent of a 24-432mm lens on a 35mm camera. In other words everything from extra wide angle to super telephoto. With Schneider’s proven quality, particularly on Samsung cameras, you can be sure you’ll get excellent image quality.
12 Megapixels
The 12 megapixel image sensor inside the WB690 produces images of great sharpness and detail, and as a result the image resolution of the camera can be expanded to 14 megapixels with very little noticeable loss of image quality.
Great for Action Shooting
The WB-690 features a continuous shooting mode capable of taking 6 frames every second. In addition for those action sequences or in low light, it uses a combination of both optical and electronic image stabilisation.
Additional Features
Face Detection for up to 10 faces
Large 3” LCD Monitor
45 Scene Mode options

Looking for £50 ono

Attached Images
P1000018.JPG P1000017 (1024x768).jpg P1000018 (1024x768).jpg P1000019 (1024x768).jpg
Last edited by Softy_Southerner; 5th Sep 2015 4:23pm.