54 plate, 10/2004, saab 9-3, 1.9 tid.

155,000 miles, two onwners, pretty much full history. receipts for other work carried out.

all mot's, two keys.

met silver, full leather, cruise, parking sensors, funky cup holder, alloys, elec windows, wind deflectors, etc...

just had re-map and dpf delete, 168bhp 264ft/lb at the wheels and that was with a blown intercooler.

pulls like a train and is currently doing 50mpg ROUND TOWN!!!!! that's with a leaking egr pipe as well.

did a run to cannock, flew down the M6 and back up the A5/A41 and it did 65mpg, so it's cheap to run!!

tyres like new, just had new battery, intercooler, cam belt kit, oil, filters, coolant, egr valve, inlet manifold de sludged.

flywheel and clutch done about 50,000 miles ago so no worries with that either.

bodywork very good for mileage, scuff on the front and back bumpers but will be getting them sorted out, scuffs on one wheel and a short but deep scratch on one quarter.

full leather interior, will be cleaned over the next few days.

other than that i've just got to sort the leaking egr pipe and it's good to go.

have got a pair of new bonnet/boot badges to go on it.

the warning light on the dash is on because the door was open when i took the pic.

£1800 ovno, not the cheapest with high mileage but at least with this car there will be no unexpected big scary bills.

sorry about the naff pics, taken with my phone and had just given it a quick wash.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by mrhanky; 1st Sep 2013 10:06pm.