Selling my four year old Canadian canoe, it has been used and has some wear and tear but nothing serious or what would be considered hard wear. I am also selling with it three bouancey aids two Helly Hansen adult ones and one TWF childs. Please be aware this canoe is 15.5ft long and a roof rack or large van will be needed for collection. I have shown the hull in the pictures to show the ware and tare. Cash on collection only

The following is what Pelican say about the canoe.

Pelican explorer DLX canoe is versatile and easy to paddle and their carrying capacity opens up new horizons of places to go and things to do. The traditional boat for relaxing days on the lake or river. Pelican canoes are well suited to family escapades over calm waters. They bring together tradition and quality to offer paddlers of all levels, tough, comfortable and safe boats. Hull material RAM-X is a multi-layer material. It is known for its high impact-resistance, its ability to regain its initial shape after a violent impact and its UV-protected exterior finish. RAM-X has become the benchmark of quality in the industry.

Features:
•Three seats Central built in cooler seat
•Fore and aft moulded seats
•Vertical rod holders and drinks holders.
•Sturdy aluminium gunnels with protective sleeves

SIZE:
Length: 15' 6" (4.72cm)
Beam: 37" (94cm)
Load capacity: 800lbs (363kgs)
Mass: 76lbs (34.5kgs)
£400

Attached Images
IMG_0359 (800x600).jpg IMG_0363 (800x600).jpg IMG_0361 (800x600).jpg IMG_0366 (800x600).jpg IMG_0365 (800x600).jpg