Wirral family thanks community for help after housefire.

A WIRRAL family whose home was badly damaged by fire has praised the community and an estate agents for coming to their aid.

Tony and Susan Noonan were left counting the cost of the damage, said to be as much as 35,000, after the fire at their home in Liscard Road, Wallasey on December 9.

It is believed to have been caused by faulty Christmas tree lights.

The desperate family was rehoused in time for the festive season after getting in touch with staff from Andrew's Estates in Wallasey, who managed to get them a property in Gorsey Lane.

Source : Click Me
_________________________
My Avatar images are all from the Wirral Gallery.Click Me
Wow Wirral History is coming along Great! Wirral History

we get +200 new members a month now smile