Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,361
Posts1,033,315
Members14,578
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
5 members (1 invisible), 9,891 guests, and 409 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,788
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
PaulRobson, meolswanderer, Firminafirm, YesterYearGenea, Luke121
14,578 Registered Users
New General Forums
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
Last person to post wins...
by GaryB - 9th Oct 2007 9:15pm
New Wirral History
Moreton History
by IanFife - 1st Apr 2024 1:03pm
Campbell Terrace, behind old St. Andrew's Church on Conway
by KimTheilmann1 - 31st Mar 2024 3:34pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 12:56pm
Through the Window: GWR Paddington to Birkenhead
by yoller - 16th Aug 2017 7:09pm
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by Rhoobarb - 25th May 2010 6:55pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 5
casper 4
Topic Replies
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by capitulinagarage - 17th Apr 2024 12:52pm
recommendation, please
by muzzy2 - 16th Apr 2024 7:39pm
Car paint jobs
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 9:54pm
Hi to everyone
Traffic Wardens
by diggingdeeper - 14th Apr 2024 2:42pm
West Kirby flood defences
by Excoriator - 13th Apr 2024 3:35pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by diggingdeeper - 10th Apr 2024 11:00pm
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Abakumss - 8th Apr 2024 9:04am
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by casper - 6th Apr 2024 9:09am
April
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
cools 1
Kylix 1
casper 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
Mark 4
casper 4
Gibbo 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4
Forum Master
Forum Master
I have been reading a lot about the Muslim religion / culture and its applications, these words certainly caught my eye and I should imagine give concerns to many people:
Taqiyya this allows a Muslim to lie, he can deny his faith profess to be a Christian , Jew or any other religion, he can lie under oath, so long as he believes in his own heart that he is a true believer and follower of Allah, amazing a bit like confession but without the need for a priest in essence a do it your self confession.
Bacha Bazi: this allows the sexual abuse of young boys, two American soldiers were disciplined for stepping in to stop an afghan soldier abusing a boy he had tied to his bunk,
very worrying, so what happens when they arrive here? carte blanche to lie and abuse kids because its their culture, shades of Rotherham anything goes to keep the peace? it appears the Muslim religion is peppered with get out of jail clauses that enables them to live the life they wish without any consequences, still it must be the women who pay the price the ultimate whipping boy or girl in this case.

Google Ads
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Bacha Bazi is nothing to do with Islam - its an Afghani slang term. Bacha Bazi is outlawed by everybody in Afghanistan and Islam, the American military can claim they could not get involved but because it is outside the scope of their rules of engagement, they are not there for general policing and have no authority to do so, an American civilian in Afghanistan has more powers in that respect than members of the military.

Taqiyya is not cart blanch to lie whenever a Muslim wishes, it is only used when self preservation is in danger. It is a realistic expectation, most humans lie when put in significant danger, its even not unheard of in Christian leaders.

Sensationalist media will have you believe otherwise, malicious rumours are not helping the stability of the world - in fact it pays the media to intentionally stir things up.

We don't do charity in Germany, we pay taxes. Charity is a failure of governments' responsibilities - Henning Wehn

https://ddue.uk
Forum Master
Forum Master
Well it appears to me there is too much ambiguity in the interpretation, the religion seems to follow two different paths, Jihad is interpreted differently by the different factions, so no doubt they have defined taqiyya to suit their own purpose, I am told Islam is a peaceful religion, so how is it justified to rape, murder and mutilate and attack other religions in its name? just asking because the proof is there for all to see, how is it that the so called moderates here don't stage protests to condemn the atrocities carried out in the name of their religion, were where the so called decent Muslims when the kids were being abused in Blackburn and Rotherham, the silence was deafening so much for integration.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Probably for the same reason that British born people do not tend to protest en masse about litterers/ thieves/ burglers/ dog turd leavers. offenders are a small minority of a community.
We,in the general, dislike these people and dis-associate.

I mean who would seriously protest: Imagine the chants? Ffs

'xxx ..., xx .... don't pick the poo up from their dogs bum'
- (But not me)

Likewise, minority communities. Why should they go out on a Saturday chanting 'I am Muslim, not a rapist (even though I was born in Rotherham '

Ridiculous. The majority will distance themselves.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
It's like somebody who lives in Seacombe/ Rock Ferry/ North-End being labelled, say a thief just because they live in these areas. Ridiculous!!!!

Forum Master
Forum Master
You need to read the post again rude, the protest part was about the atrocities in Afghanistan, the decent Muslim part was about not reporting the child abuse. it must have been common knowledge in the taxi firms and eateries because it was so widespread and people gossip, you would therefore think that another responsible parent would see the wrong and report it, or even try to stop it, unless of course you think it might not have been worth it as it is only on par with litter and dogshit

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Think, you have mis-interpreted my view too Casper. No worries...thats the internet for ya!

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Originally Posted by casper
Jihad is interpreted differently by the different factions ....were where the so called decent Muslims when the kids were being abused in Blackburn and Rotherham

You don't have to look far to find out the Christianity is interpreted differently, look at Northern Ireland.

The Muslims were in Blackburn and Rotherham, like you are in Wallasey, how much have you done to prevent child abuse in Wallasey? Why do you assume that Muslim's are the only ones that are aware of Muslim crimes?

I have more experience of the goings on in Oxford, its not just the Muslims that are aware, everybody is aware:- white, black, red, yellow, Christian, Muslim, atheist, police, councillors etc.

We don't do charity in Germany, we pay taxes. Charity is a failure of governments' responsibilities - Henning Wehn

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Casper is maybe trying to differentiate between cultures, rather than the religious aspect.
Many cultures with peculiar practices are from Muslim countries, and may not necessarily be practicing Islam but they are not allowed to 'drop out'.
We know that certain practices go against our own laws.
Let's not forget the practice of the ancient Greeks (and not so ancient) of having little boys. It still goes on even now.
Much the same as tribal laws continue in various Arab countries. Multiculturalism brings those practices with it and when Islam in this country is defended by those who despise anything to do with Christianity , it becomes more than confusing as much of the Quran relates to the Christian biblical teachings.
So we need to look at the different cultures and stop pussy footing about as we know we can get into trouble and accused of being racist if we talk about nationalities or black people, but somehow we can get away with religious attacks.If we don't stop doing that, there is likely to be massive blood shed as although Christian groups are open to being ridiculed, Muslim are definitely not and Jews who we cannot say a word against, go running to the head master.

Their own background has surely got to have impact, which is brought to this country and according to some we have to accept and be tolerant.

Be warned if people continue to have to use 'Muslim' as an excuse for tribalism it can be very offensive to sincere followers of Islam. Continued, stoning of women for not wearing bras, in some of these countries like Saudi Arabia , Syrian journalists who act against the government are tortured or, worse, end up dead.

The worse is by far Saudi Arabia, they claim that all laws within the country are taken straight from the Koran. In Saudi Arabia, Islam is the only recognized religion and if you bring material from another religion in, you are imprisoned. Also, Saudi Arabia refuses to recognize the religion of immigrants, and allows any non-Muslim within a certain distance of Mecca to be killed. Also, the worse place for a woman to live has to be Saudi Arabia. In Saudi Arabia women are not allowed to leave the house without some written permission from men. They are also not allowed to drive, not allowed to pass on nationality to their children, not allowed to testify, or have id they are listed under their husbands as essentially property. Finally, Saudi Arabia kills raped women, gays, sorcerers, and drug dealers.
Really since are foreign policy is based around supporting freedom and democracy we shouldn't even have relations with them, yet we call them an "ally". Iran on the other hand Iran is a democracy, a flawed but a better democracy than the nonexistent one in Saudi Arabia. .

Last edited by granny; 22nd Sep 2015 10:35pm.

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
Some things about Saudi that may surprise .....

2.5 million Syrians chose to go to Saudi.

Saudi Arabia is far from the only country that kills raped women, gays, sorcerers, and drug dealers.

Saudi women are much better educated than Saudi men.

Kaust in Saudi is not only mixed-gender (co-ed) university but also there are no dress restrictions on women.

There are municipal elections in Saudi, both men and women vote.

This year women will be allowed to be full members of the Shura council.

The average age for a woman to marry in Saudi is 25.

About a quarter of the people in Saudi are non-Saudi nationals.

Over half the population are under 25 years old.

Forum Master
Forum Master
The theme of your argument seems to be everyone else does it or has done it so it makes it alright, further to your comments on bacha bazi I read numerous different stories, yes to all intents and purposes it is outlawed, however the fact is it is rife well known and tolerated, one observer puts it down to the strict rules which don't allow the young male and female to shall we say get together and the older generation prefer their dancing boys to their wives, perhaps that is why there seems to be a preference for young and innocent in that particular culture, which has transferred itself over here.

Wiki Master
Wiki Master
DD, Saudi is a wonderful country for anyone who wishes to live there, is that what you wish to portray ?

It is strict in it's laws and the following of Islam. The Islamic Law is as it is interpreted by Islamic judges and not for the faint hearted, and pre-Islamic cultural traditions play a role. I imagine that is the 'sticky bit' which would have been, and obviously still is related to paganism.

....and they do kill raped women, gays, sorcerers, and drug dealers as well as other countries. Executions are pretty common place and in public too, including foreigners . No exceptions ! It rings of Henry VIII somehow, and foreigners are 8 times more likely to be executed than Saudi nationals. Not a place for a load of chaps from Birkenhead to go for a holiday !

Saudi Arabia is one of the only Muslim-majority countries that legally imposes a dress code (Iran is another). Women, foreign and local, must wear an abaya (a few get away with long coats) in public places.28 Jan 2015

The fact that KAUST does not insist on a dress code is possibly due to 60 different world wide nationals attending. Can't imagine the Chinese wearing abaya's, and why should they ? They would simply not go to that University.

Saudi claims to have given residency to 100,000 Syrians. They don't call it asylum and the Syrians don't like living in the camps. (we probably know why)
Can't imagine why Syrians would wish to leave one war torn country for another. According to UHCR's report there are only 500,000 Syrians living in Saudi .. so that's an interesting differential.

What is not a crime in Britain is a crime in Saudi Arabia.

Women are not allowed to mix with men who are unrelated. Maybe this is because half the population is under 25 and according to your facts as they marry at 25, probably keeping the virgins safe, whilst the men go out and exploit any western women who may be around and available, thus jeopardising their lives.

I think you are trying to play devil's advocate but this is not going to change the policy of Saudi Arabia. It's the birthplace of Islam, for goodness sake ! So stop being silly....DD

Yet again, this is a Kingdom we are talking about, far away from your ideology DD, so why so supportive of them ?

Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.
~Chief Seattle
Forum Master
Forum Master
Tell it like it is granny, I do tend to mix the Muslim religion with culture, it just appears to me that the demarcation line is blurred between the two, and that the strict control of women and seeing them as belongings in these countries is the deep rooted problem, it appears unnatural to deny healthy relationships to the young, and of course the men go to other countries and see the European women as instead of outgoing and friendly as unchaste and easy, very dangerous for all concerned.

Forum Master
Forum Master
Further to your post DD,, I know of no paedophiles or child molesters in Wallasey, but if I did I would certainly make my suspicions known to the police, I am sure you are aware of the white van men hanging around girls schools in Wallasey one in particular near to me, I went for weeks to make sure my granddaughter ( or any other child) was safe, just in the background she didn't know, and I wouldn't embarrass her, because that's what we do.

Smartchild
Smartchild
They are all Arabs, different tribes but Arabs, my philosophy is never trust an Arab. Very few people can understand the Arab syche from a western point of view and when they do one blots out the understanding of the other.I as a male have more chance of being molested than a woman.Soap on a rope was invented for trips to The East. I know a lot of people will disagree, this is my point of view from experiance as permitted in a broken down western democracy.The two young boys Laurence of Arabia had polishing his stuff was a not so supple hint at what goes on and why he was accepted as one of their own.

Page 2 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
recommendation, please
Car paint jobs
Hi to everyone
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
For Sale & Free
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 8:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 3:37pm
Member Spotlight
KevinFinity
KevinFinity
Wirral
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
recommendation, please
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by diggingdeeper - 5th Apr 2024 7:57am
Wirral waters
by casper - 2nd Apr 2024 11:32am
Facial recognition coming in supermarkets?
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 11:52am
News : New Topics
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by Excoriator - 10th Sep 2019 9:50am
New Enthusiast Forums
Car paint jobs
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 9:04am
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Uffda - 21st Oct 2012 7:16pm
What song are you listening to?
by - 24th Jun 2007 10:06am
Popular Topics(Views)
5,071,213 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,017,290 Spotted!