Well its summer again and time for a road legal quad
I have been looking at 2 different ones.Suzuki LTZ 400 2005
- 2005 Registered
- fat boy duncun racing exchast (which sounds great) and gives it an extra 15bhp.
- top end is about 75mph.
- new square chrome tinted wing mirrors on.
- suspension sock covers.
- nugde and nurf bars.
- motorcross helmet with goggles and gloves yellow/black.
- stealth racing (helmet not even worn)
- suzuki textile jacket.
- yellow and black racing bike boots brand new
OrSuzuki LTZ400 2006
- 2006 Registered
- New quadzilla alloys and tyres
- full alba racing exhaust ....which sounds awesome
- rejetted...bigger ones
- k&n induction kit with billit casing
- 39 tooth rear sprocket
- 14 tooth gear sprocket.(front)
- alarmed and immoblized
- renthal handle bars blue
- hand guards
- doxo decals and seat cover,from the usa,
- front ap racing crome bumper
- nerf bars
- new battery
- Disc lock
- Full waterproof cover
- a spare set of wheels with slasher tyres
- PLG Registered
- SVA Tested
Most of these mods are only 2 weeks old.......
Both of these quads are in excellent condition, both are road legal and can be riden without a helmet on a normal car licence.
The first one is £600 cheaper but also its older and does not have as many toys on it.
Which one should i get ?????