Stealth All Carbon Motocross Helmet Key Features:

The leading edge of motocross helmets, the Stealth HD210 ALL CARBON is crafted from super strong and lightweight carbon fibre. Fantastic styling, ACU gold approved and ready for race use, the Stealth All Carbon motocross helmet is worn by world championship MXGP and MX2 motocross riders.

The aerodynamically styled shell is manufactured from Carbon Kevlar with a dual density EPS layer for optimum protection. Internal liners are wick-dry to ensure rider comfort whilst riding, removable and fully washable. Venting to chinbar and forehead offers increased ventilation, eye port features goggle traction sections to hold goggles firmly in place, along with secure double-d fastener. (approx weight just 950g)

Lightweight carbon fibre design

ACU gold approved - ready to race!

Approved to ECE 22.05 European standard

Stealth Aerodynamic styling

Removable liners (easy to wash) with Coolmax technology

High volume forehead intake vents - keeps you nice and cool

Wide base bottom for neck protection devices

Large eye port to fit goggles and traction plates

Double D fastening

RRP: £189.99
My price: £60

This helmet has been worn once, it has never been dropped or knocked, and there is no scratches or marks on it.

Reason for sale is I don't need it, I bought it as I was told that my new helmet would take 1 week to get to me,

Here is screen grab by my online banking of when i bought it

[Linked Image]
I paid £189.00, the other £50 was for something else.

so I bought this as a stop gap, and low and behold my new helmet arrived the next day, I have used it once and it has just been sat on top of my wardrobe.

Thank's for looking.