was in Poplar Terrace at the corner of Liscard Village and Manor Road. It was next to the old Fire Station, but was demolished when the building was enlarged in 1899. This in turn was demolished in the 1970's when the Fire Station moved to new premises in Mill Lane and the site is now part of a car park.
It gets a mention in the 1870 Tramways Act, as a point on a proposed tram route.
In 1871 the landlord was William Davies.