Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,363
Posts1,033,326
Members14,584
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
14 members (4 invisible), 10,066 guests, and 457 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,791
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
Bunny, Stacey2007, PrimordialPoet, Rinchen, AGC12
14,584 Registered Users
New General Forums
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
Last person to post wins...
by GaryB - 9th Oct 2007 9:15pm
New Wirral History
Moreton History
by IanFife - 1st Apr 2024 1:03pm
Campbell Terrace, behind old St. Andrew's Church on Conway
by KimTheilmann1 - 31st Mar 2024 3:34pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 12:56pm
Through the Window: GWR Paddington to Birkenhead
by yoller - 16th Aug 2017 7:09pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by tomstevens - 21st Apr 2010 4:53pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
bert1 5
casper 4
lincle 4
Topic Replies
Plymyard House
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 3:49pm
Hi to everyone
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 3:39pm
Possible crop marks in Landican?
by granny - 23rd Apr 2024 2:58pm
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 2:36pm
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 19th Apr 2024 10:15am
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by capitulinagarage - 17th Apr 2024 12:52pm
recommendation, please
by muzzy2 - 16th Apr 2024 7:39pm
Car paint jobs
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 9:54pm
Traffic Wardens
by diggingdeeper - 14th Apr 2024 2:42pm
April
M T W T F S S
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
casper 1
Kylix 1
cools 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
Mark 4
casper 4
Gibbo 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 35 of 84 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 83 84
RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Celebrity Big Brother housemate Vicky Enwistle has claimed she’s been out on suicide watch.

The ex Corrie star faced the first eviction last night, but was saved by the public.

But Vicky hasn’t been getting such an easy ride in the house, convinced that everyone is against her.

She declared to her fellow housemates last night: “I’m on suicide watch.”

And after getting rather drunk, again, she ranted to the group: “God. I’m pissed. So what?

“When Carol McGiffin gets pissed everyone looks after her and she has got umpteen bodyguards throwing her into the bed.

“But when I get pissed, I’m always on my own.”

Vicky was quickly called to the Diary Rom to check she was alright, but confessed she was just upset, and no doubt after a bit of attention too.

Last night a spokesman for Celebrity Big Brother said: “Vicky was spoken to in the Diary Room about her comments and the matter has been dealt with.”

Meanwhile, the other housemates have expressed concern over Carol McGiffin’s boozing habit.

The group even plotted to hide any future booze Big Brother provides from the Loose Women star, after fearing she was drinking too much.

CBB airs nightly on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...stle-on-suicide-watch.html#ixzz2dMt7QA4A

Google Ads
RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Five housemates face eviction from Celebrity Big Brother 2013, so who do you want to save?

We saw Ron Atkinson and Vicky Entwistle decide to nominate Louie Spence in last night’s live show, and later in the evening the housemates went on to nominate as usual.

After the group had all given their names and reasons in the Diary Room, Charlotte Crosby, Courtney Stodden, Lauren Harries and Ron Atkinson had the most votes.

Therefore, Charlotte, Courtney, Lauren, Ron AND Louie all face the axe this week.

However, it’ll be a very short vote, with lines opening after tonight’s latest highlights show and closing in less than 24 hours’ time in tomorrow night’s live show.

We really can’t call the result and reckon it could be one of the closest Big Brother evictions ever.

Who do you want out? Who will you be voting to save? Add your comments!

Vote for which of the five you want to STAY in our new eviction poll below…

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...13-eviction-who-stays.html#ixzz2dMtrqBaZ

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Charlotte Crosby is the early favourite to win Celebrity Big Brother 2013 with TellyMix readers.

The Geordie Shore star is the bookies’ favourite to win and is also proving popular with our readers.

Thousands of you voted in our first popularity poll of the series and Charlotte was a clear favourite with almost a third of all votes.

Camp Louie Spence was in the second spot, but saw his support drift off towards the end of the first week.

Also proving popular in the first seven day stint were Carol McGiffin and Courtney Stodden, who had originally entered the house to boos.

The likes of Abz Love, Bruce Jones and Mario Falcone are flying under the radar, with enough support to not be in danger of eviction but hardly looking like winners either.

At the other end of the poll and Danielle Marr came bottom with just 1% of the votes, meaning it was no surprise when she became the first evictee of the series last night.

Looking to the next eviction and it’s Lauren Harries and Sophie Anderton who could both be in trouble, although only if they’re actually nominated to face the upcoming public vote.

One housemate has already been kicked out and we’re only one week in but who are you backing to win? Vote for your very early favourite in our second popularity poll of the series below…

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...with-tellymix-readers.html#ixzz2dMui5br6

P
poppy67
Unregistered
poppy67
Unregistered
P
bloody hell rude your good, I just love these updates it really keeps me up to speed. good on yeah x

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

A row break out in the Celebrity Big Brother 2013 house this morning between Sophie Anderton and Lauren Harries.

As you might imagine, booze played a major part of the bizarrely timed rant, with Carol McGiffin doing her best to stir things up.

It started as Lauren complained to Carol: “I don’t need Sophie in my ear hole, she’s a blood interfering women, she thinks she knows everything.

“She does think she knows everything,” Carol agreed, before suggesting that Lauren confront Sophie.

And she did, declaring: “Listen Sophie, I’m fed up with you, all you do is boss me around all the time.”

Sophie hit back: “I haven’t even spoke to you today.”

“I avoid you, all you do is boss people around and think you’re the most intelligent person in the world, I need to say it,” Lauren continued.

“Why don’t you say it in the Diary Room to someone who’s going to listen,” retorted Sophie.

“You act superior to everyone in this house, you’re patronising, condescendin

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...es-at-sophie-anderton.html#ixzz2dTxIV2Gm

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Evicted Celebrity Big Brother housemate Danielle Marr has claimed her former housemates are racists and bullies.

Irish reality star Danielle became the first celeb to get the axe from this year’s show in Wednesday’s live eviction.

She declared today: “I may be the first out but at least I’ve left with my dignity.

“I didn’t want to be stuck in a house with people making racist comments, boffing the heads off each other, getting off their faces every night and urinating in their beds.”

Danielle hit out at Ron for his ‘joke’ about having a bomb underneath her towel, which earned him a warning from producers.

“At first I thought he was making a sick joke because I am from Ireland and he was on about the Troubles but then I realised it was to do with religion,” she told the Daily Star newspaper. “I think he came on the show for the money and to redeem himself.

“He has messed up the latter and if he carries on he will lose the money too.”

And Danielle concluded on Louie Spence: “I kept calling him Spencer just to annoy him. He is the biggest showbiz sham ever.

“Everyone else is frightened of him. They do what he says. He boasted he doesn’t need to work as his ‘daddy’ bankrolls him and he ‘feels bad’ for people who have to work. Vile! He is a pirouetting piranha.”

Celebrity Big Brother airs nightly on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...-ex-housemates-racist.html#ixzz2dTxstaOB

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Dustin Diamond must persuade the other celebrities to help him endorse his fake, disgusting tasting, energy drink.

Dustin was called to the Diary Room where Big Brother explained that today the house will be stocked with Dustin’s very own celebrity energy drink, V.I.POP.

Dustin’s will tell the other housemates that it was in his contract that at some point during this series the energy drink would be featured in the show. Dustin must convince his fellow housemates that this is true, and then get them to help him endorse the drink in a series of bizarre scenarios.

The drink itself is bottled with fake labels and packaging designed and produced by Big Brother. The drink is billed as a health & energy drink, with list a supposed positive effects that include:

* Increased intelligence
* Increased libido
* Increased positivity

To pass the task, Dustin must get at least one celebrity to endorse each of the supposed positive effects of V.I.POP. If Dustin does this without any of the other celebrities rumbling him, then he will win a reward for the house consisting of:

* A platter of Salmon – Increased intelligence
* A platter of figs and champagne – Increased libido
* A platter of chocolate and fruits – Increased positivity

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...ond-gets-special-task.html#ixzz2dTykw8zT

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Bookies have made Ron Atkinson the favourite to leave in tonight’s Celebrity Big Brother 2013 eviction results.

On Wednesday night, Ron and Vicky Entwistle decided to nominate Louie Spence during the live show, and later in the evening the housemates went on to nominate as usual, shown in yesterday evening’s highlights.

After the group had all given their names and reasons in the Diary Room, Charlotte Crosby, Courtney Stodden, Lauren Harries and Ron had the most votes, meaning they all joined Louie up for the chop.

Lines will have only been open for a day when they close in tonight’s live show and it’s looking like an impossible eviction to call with any confidence.

Other than Charlotte – who’s favourite to win overall – any of the remaining nominated housemates could be going home.

Ladbrokes make Ron their narrow 6/5 favourite, with Courtney just behind at 5/2.

Louis is far from safe at 7/2 and Lauren is at 9/2, leaving Charlotte as the huge outsider at 20/1.

Just 4% split the whole of the bottom four in our current eviction poll, but it’s currently Louie rather than Ron who’s right at the bottom and therefore our tip to go.

Who do you want out? Who will you be voting to save? Add your comments!

Vote for which of the five you want to STAY in our new eviction poll below

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...-brother-2013-results.html#ixzz2dTzMCNGF

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Lauren Harries is given a warning on Celebrity Big Brother 2013 tonight.

Producers haul her into the Diary Room after giving medication to Courtney Stodden.

It starts after Lauren is annoyed that Courtney didn’t pick her for the reward as she is her best friend in the house.

“I feel like I actually did it as a favour to you so that you could have a bigger bed to sleep in…I thought it would be cool for you to have the bed to yourself for one night,” Courtney explained.

Charlotte is in the diary room talking to Big Brother about Courtney and Lauren’s friendship.

Charlotte tells BB: “Courtney feels a little bit isolated, stuck with Lauren all the time. She has been put in a really difficult situation. N

“None of us have been bothered to help her out. Now we have realised that Lauren is suffocating Courtney to the point where I think she is just going to breakdown.”

Later, Courtney is in bed feeling sick from eating too much cake. Lauren takes two of her own stomach tablets and puts it in Courtney’s mouth and tells her to drink some water.

Big Brother booms: “This is Big Brother housemates are reminded they must not share medication. Would Lauren please come to the diary room…(To Lauren in the diary room) Big Brother is worried you may have just given some medication to Courtney.”

Lauren explains: “I just gave her stomach pills, that is all.”

Big Brother states: “It is very important that housemates do not give their medication to anybody else. Do you understand that?”

Lauren replies: “I will never do it again. I do understand that.”

Housemates are in the garden discussing Lauren giving tablets to Courtney. Charlotte is relieved that Courtney didn’t swallow them; Courtney that Charlotte will not leave her alone with Lauren, Courtney doesn’t want Lauren to drug her up.

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 airs tonight at 9PM on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...er-sharing-medication.html#ixzz2dU06IEN2

RUDEBOX #820820 31st Aug 2013 11:54pm
P
poppy67
Unregistered
poppy67
Unregistered
P
glad to see ron go, charlotte next please she is vile, think bruce is loosing the plot and sophie needs a slap.

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
I have not watched tonights show yet Poppy but God yes that Charlotte is vile!!! She seems popular amongst viewers though- I can only assume that the people who respond to online polls are young!?

Worrying that some of our younger generation aspire to girls like her!!!

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Was not happy with tonights ep. of Big Brother and their portrayal of women.

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
On with the round- up......

Celebrity Big Brother contestant Lauren Harries is close to having a breakdown, it’s been claimed.

The ‘media personality’ has had a tough week in the house, from being nominated to being the centre of some right old drama with her fellow housemates.

On Friday, Lauren avoided the axe along with Charlotte, Louie and Courtney, as Ron Atkinson went home.

Speaking after his exit this weekend, Ron said of Lauren: “She’s very fragile.

“If she had been voted out it would have broken her. This show is her big chance.”

Lauren received the most nominations last week and Ron confessed he could see why other housemates were voting for her.

“People have started getting agitated with her,” he told the Daily Star Sunday. “I told her she could win but she had to do things to endear herself to people.”

Last night in the house, Lauren confided in Courtney that she was desperate not to go and be nominated again this week.

“I don’t want to go so I hope they don’t nominate me this time,” she said. “I’m really trying to clean up after myself and be the perfect housemate so they don’t nominate me, it’s too stressful.”

Celebrity Big Brother 2013 airs nightly on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...es-close-to-breakdown.html#ixzz2dgK34AXQ

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
The air turned red in the Celebrity Big Brother 2013 house this morning as a huge fight filled the bedroom and kitchen.

As Big Brother awoke the housemates, Bruce was not happy about all the noise last night from Charlotte and some of the other housemates.

But Charlotte didn’t take too kindly to Bruce’s complaints, remarking: “Oh my god, I fee like Bruce shouldn’t be here if he doesn’t want to hear loads of noise its doing my f**king head in.

“If he doesn’t want to be here, he should walk, he should just bore off.”

Confronting Bruce in the kitchen, Charlotte told him: “There’s eleven of us in here, it’s going to happen, where some people want to have fun.”

“Listen, you can have all the fun in the world but just don’t burst in there [the bedroom] screamign when we’re all asleep,” Bruce said. “I’m not having a go at anyone. some of us were asleep in there, it matters.”

But Charlotte snapped: “You’re such a miserable ****, f**king leave if you don’t want to be here,” before storming back to the bedroom.

“Foul mouthed cow,” retorted Bruce under his breath.

“He’s such an angry **** all the time,” Charlotte ranted to the other housemates in the bedroom. “He’s a red tomato face he needs to put himself on some bread, ******* **** ****”

However, Vicky stood up for her co star, telling Charlotte: “While Bruce does get moody, I think sometimes the way the you talk to him as an older man is disrespectful.

“I don’t care, I don’t care about him, he’s a moody ****,” Charlotte replied.

“Well I can see you don’t care and I hope people see that,” Vicky told her.

Watch all the fallout on tomorrow night’s show at 9PM on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...rlotte-crosby-explode.html#ixzz2dgL8Ra9n

RUDEBOX Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master

Carol McGiffin and Bruce Jones lose it on Celebrity Big Brother 2013 tonight.

At the start of the show, Big Brother announces that Sophie and Courtney must go straight to jail as they broke the rules by revealing that they nominated each other.

In addition, there will be no hot water, no electrical appliances and no access to the gym until further notice.

Carol and Bruce are letting off steam about Courtney and Sophie breaking the rules.

“F**king idiots! I’m just sick of it. If you break the rules they won’t let you go home they just make everybody suffer.” Carol moans.

Bruce suggests: “Suffer, I’d make them suffer for something stupid. I would humiliate them.”

Later,Bruce is in the diary room talking to Big Brother about the jailbirds.

Bruce says: “I don’t think the punishment is enough for me if I’m honest…I would have them in that jail until 8 o’clock tomorrow morning and no one is allowed to speak to them.

“That punishment has got to be more severe they put the rest back in punishment and it’s not right…No cups of tea, no food, just a glass of water every now and again. Let them cry. Let them realise what they have done wrong.”

Celebrity Big Brother airs tonight at 9PM on Channel 5.

Read more: http://tellymix.co.uk/reality-tv/bi...s-sophie-and-courtney.html#ixzz2dgM6w5V4

Page 35 of 84 1 2 33 34 35 36 37 83 84

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 8:17am
recommendation, please
Car paint jobs
Hi to everyone
by PaulRobson - 15th Apr 2024 1:18pm
For Sale & Free
Member Spotlight
diggingdeeper
diggingdeeper
Wirral
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
Plymyard House
by Granada - 23rd Apr 2024 2:35pm
recommendation, please
Traffic Wardens
by Excoriator - 11th Apr 2024 4:11pm
Paddle Steamer Waverley
by diggingdeeper - 5th Apr 2024 7:57am
Wirral waters
by casper - 2nd Apr 2024 11:32am
News : New Topics
West Kirby flood defences
by Excoriator - 10th Apr 2024 10:45pm
Sunak and Reality
by diggingdeeper - 4th Jan 2023 12:56am
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by Excoriator - 10th Sep 2019 9:50am
New Enthusiast Forums
Pigeon breeder
by lincle - 22nd Apr 2024 8:17am
Car paint jobs
Any Decent Restaurant Open On a Mon Evening.
by Uffda - 21st Oct 2012 7:16pm
What song are you listening to?
by - 24th Jun 2007 10:06am
Popular Topics(Views)
5,071,482 WIKI WALK CHAT
4,017,721 Spotted!