, one freestanding limited edition Silver Slam Man Punch Bag.
He has only been used a few times by myself, but I'm being forced to free up space in my garage. I will be very sad to see him go as he's an excellent piece of Boxing fitness exercise equipment.
He is clean, in very good condition and is in full working order:
- The height adjustment bracket works smoothly, easily & properly.
- All of the lights and sensors work as they should, none are cracked, missing or broken
- The face and torso surfaces are in very good condition, please see picture
- Electronic control panel is present and working, the buttons, display and lights all work, please see picture
- Both of the base filling hole cover caps are present
- Supplied with a FREE high quality, 3mm thick, ribbed anti slip rubber mat, to help protect your floor and keep Slam Man were you put him, please see picture
- Slam Man is approximately 50cm (20 inches) wide, 50cm (20 inches) deep and 180cm (6 feet) tall at his tallest setting
This Slam Man is currently filled with 100kg of sand, which is much better than water, his total weight is approximately 110kg or 240lbs or 17 stone depending on which weight system you prefer. Thus he can be used straight away. Suffice to say he is very heavy and you will need to bring a heavy duty hand cart/trolley or equivalent to move him, as well as an estate car, van or trailer to take him away.If you where to buy a brand new slam man filled with sand it could cost you over £300, instead why don't you grab yourself this boxing fitness bargain for just £100 cash.
I am based in the CH46 area and am happy to answer questions.