Nothing happened false alarm.
Not sure this man would agree with you.
A man has been taken to hospital following what is believed to have been a chemical spillage in Bromborough.
Emergency services comprising six ambulances, four fire engines and a number of police cars were rushed to SAFC Hi-Tech Ltd in Power Road, Bromborough around lunchtime following reports of a chlorine spillage
One man is believed to have inhaled chlorine gas and is in hospital receiving treatment
Health and safety officers have launched an immediate investigation into the incident.