Xpress Data Systems
are looking for an experienced sales and marketing assistant to help develop our small business and attract new customers to our new online product CamisOnline
The role entails creating and implementing marketing campaigns (online and offline), finding new prospects, handling sales calls and providing some customer service support.
Much of our marketing and sales process is online so the right person for us is someone who is familiar with managing websites, email marketing campaigns and search marketing.
Most important, however, is your ability to communicate, learn and analyse. We are a very small business so are looking for a real team player - someone who is willing to help in most aspects of the business and help us achieve success.
Most of the work is office based; however, we do offer flexible working arrangements.Preparing marketing campaigns
Search engine optimisation
- Following up eshots/mailshots by telephone
- Writing introductory letters to new prospects
- Mail-merging data for eShots (email marketing) and direct mail.
- Identifying target prospects through directories and search engines
- Calling to find names and contacts of targets
- Contributing to forums and online communities
- Identifying suitable sites for back-linking
- Writing blogs and articles for websites
- Previous experience of undertaking marketing activities
- Some familiarisation with web and business applications
Rate and hours
- Driving license and own vehicle (with appropriate business insurance) is beneficial
- Use of own telephone (costs incurred for business calls will be covered).
£8-10 per hour (depending on experience). Approx. 16 hours per week.
If interested, please send a CV and short covering email to: firstname.lastname@example.org