Got a few things for Sale, to start off I have:

A pair of thule roof bars for a Vauxhall Astra MK5 I believe. These are in very good condition and still sell on ebay new for 120. I'm asking 60 for them

Wifi Lexmark X4550 printer in very good condition, still fully working, only selling due to upgrading to an air printer. Asking just 20 for this.

Karcher 'Delta Racer' attachment. Very good condition and very useful. Click here to see a link to the product on the b and q website. Asking 20 for this.

Also have a one way ratchet winch similar to this. However the one I'm selling has a tow hitch attached. Asking 50 for the whole thing or 40 for the winch and 10 for the tow hitch. The winch strap is in very good condition as is the whole winch.

Also have some genuine vauxhall wheel locking nuts in a used but still good condition with wheel locking key. These wheel locking nuts will fit: Astra 1988 onwards, Calibra, Cavalier 1988 onwards, Combo, corsa, Omega, Tigra, Vectra and Zafira models. Asking for 10 for these.

Finally have a pull out mirror which can be attached to the wall and pulled out when needed, the mirror itself can rotate and move to ensure that it is easily usable. Asking 5 for this.

All prices are ono and I will listen to sensible offers, especially if you want to buy more than one thing. Pictures here .