Got a few things for Sale, to start off I have:

A pair of thule roof bars for a Vauxhall Astra MK5 I believe. These are in very good condition and still sell on ebay new for £120. I'm asking £60 for them

Wifi Lexmark X4550 printer in very good condition, still fully working, only selling due to upgrading to an air printer. Asking just £20 for this.

Karcher 'Delta Racer' attachment. Very good condition and very useful. Click here to see a link to the product on the b and q website. Asking £20 for this.

Also have a one way ratchet winch similar to this. However the one I'm selling has a tow hitch attached. Asking £50 for the whole thing or £40 for the winch and £10 for the tow hitch. The winch strap is in very good condition as is the whole winch.

Also have some genuine vauxhall wheel locking nuts in a used but still good condition with wheel locking key. These wheel locking nuts will fit: Astra 1988 onwards, Calibra, Cavalier 1988 onwards, Combo, corsa, Omega, Tigra, Vectra and Zafira models. Asking for £10 for these.

Finally have a pull out mirror which can be attached to the wall and pulled out when needed, the mirror itself can rotate and move to ensure that it is easily usable. Asking £5 for this.

All prices are ono and I will listen to sensible offers, especially if you want to buy more than one thing. Pictures here .