Forum Statistics
Forums65
Topics76,352
Posts1,033,281
Members14,560
Most Online16,551
Feb 2nd, 2024
Who's Online Now
7 members (3 invisible), 8,634 guests, and 425 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Top Posters
sunnyside 45,164
MattLFC 22,315
Mark 21,269
granny 17,788
_Ste_ 16,345
Newest Members
Kalena1962, rattus, Lisrush, Emotecreative, ArranGirl13
14,560 Registered Users
New General Forums
New Wirral History
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
D.I.Y. / Building Shop
by mharford91 - 3rd Mar 2024 8:53pm
1970's Murder in Central Park, Wallasey
by cutespam - 4th Aug 2018 10:28am
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by Rhoobarb - 25th May 2010 5:55pm
Oleo Works
by Ducko - 14th May 2008 3:09pm
Top Posters(30 Days)
granny 14
casper 13
bri445 4
Topic Replies
What song are you listening to?
by diggingdeeper - 28th Mar 2024 6:06pm
Facial recognition coming in supermarkets?
by diggingdeeper - 27th Mar 2024 3:50pm
Bolts at Bebington Road
by diggingdeeper - 27th Mar 2024 2:33am
Hot Spot Chippie Broadway
by Excoriator - 26th Mar 2024 7:57pm
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 26th Mar 2024 5:43pm
Lost river (Well, brook really)
by diggingdeeper - 26th Mar 2024 3:09am
Old Hall in Higher Bebington
by diggingdeeper - 24th Mar 2024 5:58pm
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 8:04am
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 7:36pm
March
M T W T F S S
1 2 3
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
11 12 13 14 15 16 17
18 19 20 21 22 23 24
25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Top Likes Received (30 Days)
cools 1
Kylix 1
Top Likes Received
bert1 14
Mark 4
granny 3
casper 3
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
MattLFC Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Well about an hour ago, I was seeing my mate off from the car park outside mine and as I was walking through it, I noticed some scally trying the door handle on a minibus parked in there.

Anyway he seen me and just walked off. But I was a bit wise to his game and as I walked off, I kept an eye on him.

About a minute or so later, he returned and began looking through the window of one of my cars. So I promptly started walking over towards him.

Anyway, just as I got there he was attempting to bend the door back on an 02 Renault Laguna the cheeky ****!

So I shouted him and told him to stop it. He crapped himself haha and walked over to me to tell me he was trying to a see if there was a light in any of the cars so he could light his fag!

He then went to shake me hand, so I basically told him to jog on and he did. But me being me, I decided to keep an eye on him. And him being the stupid sod he is, he began walking towards another car park, that is a bit more descreet, assuming I wouldnt see him.

So I decided to go to the security office and alert them. And just as I started walking over to the security office, 4 yes 4 plod turned up haha! So I told one of them what I had seen and they took me in the back of the car to see if I could see him. Amazingly, he had been pulled over by another police car already hehe.

So I had to sit in the back of the plod car for about an hour and give a statement and shit lol. Anyway, turned out they had actually arrived because the guy in question had been seen attempting to break into other cars in the local area.

So with my statement he was arrested, otherwise they would not have had a reason to arrest him.

Am made up to get a car theif off the streets even if its only for one night.

But I am even more amazed at the fact the plod turned up just as they were needed haha!

Cheeky ***** though I hate bag heds n the like who walk round finkin they have a right to anyones property!

Theres my good deed for the day done anyway!

smile

Google Ads
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Personally i wouldnt have give plod the chance.

Knee caps broken down a back alley somewhere, that way he stays off the streets for allot llonger than 1 night and may think twice about doing it again. Trust me it works.... Tried and tested.

Bag eds, ****in hate them.

Anyways Matty, well done as many people would just walk away happy

Wiki Addict
Wiki Addict
AS scooby said,if u cudda handled him u shudda tought him to stay away from **** that aint his,and especially stay away from ur place.Good on ya mate

[Linked Image]
MattLFC Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Well verbally I made it clear to him that I wasnt gunna stand for him being around the area.

But I suppose there are two reasons I wasnt that aggressive with him (maybe not aggressive enough?):

1. I have always been bought up to belive that two wrongs dont make a right. My mums side of the family have been in the police for 3 generations now, so my mum especially has made me try to see that abiding by the law etc is a safer option then breaking it.

2. I suppose in a way I was weary of the guy. He was about 30 and of a decent build, but I wasnt much bothered about that (otherwise I wouldnt have approached him, would have just shouted something from a safe distance), I was mainly worried incase he was carrying a knife or a needle or something, cos ya never know with these bag heads!

And I thought it would have been better for a big grock of a security guard (the night guards are built like hell - they have to be hehe) to deal with him then me haha!

In a way its a good job I never physically tackled him, I would have ended up in the brown stuff if I had and the plod had turned up a few minutes later hehe.

The government just aint tough enough on these people, the busy said he has a track record for robbing cars (dont know if their really allowed to say that though) so if I hadnt have caught him at it and gone over, one of the cars would have probably got broken into.

He will most proabably look at it as just another thing to be proud of on his record, but hopefully it will go towards getting him banged up, never know it might even be a final straw for him if he is on a suspended sentence or something.

Wish the government would sort out all these bag heads instead of treating them as special!

Just my opinion smile

Wiki Addict
Wiki Addict
i think for an attempted car theft,which is what hes been caught doing he shud do a stretch inside. Thats my answer to all crime,lock him up,jail may be an easy ride but it gets him off the street,and if he re-offends when he gets out lock him up again,for longer,and so on.

Crime just doesnt have consiquences these days. That bag-head pepte doherty is a proven coke fiend,if i were in charge he'd be banged up a long time ago,he's an arse

[Linked Image]
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
welldone matty doh .

Anyways showed the police the footage (i have a camara pointing at my car at all times and because he struck me 1st he was charged and is now sitting in a cell for 4 and ahalf years.

Thing is the police said i was stupid becasue he had a rather large screwdriver tucked down his tracky pants and was wanted for 2 assaults and a number of car offenses. So while i would still do what i did i now have myself and friend sitting by my front door (long thick and made off wood).

If the stupid idiot had got into the car he couldnt have stolen it anyways steering wheel was off smack

drifting drifting and yet more skidding
Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
lmao @ matty, an i fort u parked onli at safe car parks.

Well at least u survived tupac, cheeky **** cud av wasted u, these ppl have way too much time on their hands an got nothing to do except walk around wiv der lacoste n screwdrivers an steal cars n attack ppl, they sud b bring bk the electric chair n put small tiny winsy currents through erm to give erm a taste or wot torture is like or the one where they drip water on the forhead! an make erm go crazy

The onli reason why all these great methods an controling ppl have gone down hill is because of the acts and rights that have been brought out!

human rights act elc, i dnt no the others lol.

Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
Neighbour of mine was nearly killed by people like this.

They stole a car, went on a joy ride, knocked him of a bike and drove of. My neighbour is still recovering now, suffering from amnesia and learning to walk again.

The people were caught and got 4 years for aggrevated theft of the car.

[Linked Image]
I am a signature virus, copy me into your signature to help me spread.
Wiki Master
Wiki Master
cheeky c*nts need to be taught a lesson. My civic was damaged by some tw*ts probably jealous or drunk and ever since then I've wanted CCTV on my car at night.

Like pomp said, they need to be taught a lesson via punishment cas its the only way it will get through to them. In some countries, you get finegers and more chopped off for stealing!

Autowirral.co.uk - The Northwest's Biggest forum of Motoring Enthusiasts.
Cruisewirral.com - The Northwest's Biggest forum of Modified Car Enthusiasts.
Forum Addict
Forum Addict
Originally posted by Escapades:
these ppl have way too much time on their hands an got nothing to do except walk around wiv der lacoste n screwdrivers an steal cars n attack ppl,
yeah cus everyone that wears lacoste carries screwdrivers an tries robbin cars.

i can never say either way what id of done never been in that situation but id like to think of of done sumat meself. ages ago someone put a brick through my window and i ran outside straight away but they had gone. and no matter how big they were, if theyd of just got broken knee caps that would of been light.

but well done you and at least he got caught. were in moreton was it?

Forum Veteran
Forum Veteran
Originally posted by BeemerRacer28:
In some countries, you get finegers and more chopped off for stealing!
Ye i heard about that, mum was tellin me ages ago that if ya steal an apple ya fingers could get choped off!!!

Losing a finger jst for robin an apple!!!!!!! omg

MattLFC Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Gary, it was in Sandbrook, on Stavordale road matey.

Pomp, I think the description of Lacoste trackies is a bit vague, I dont think you intended it to sound the way it may have been interpreted though. A lot of scallys who were Lacoste trackys and the like are into crime and see it as part of their life, but dont forget there are also a lot that dont feel this way.

Unfortuantly its like most things in life, the bad apples give the rest a bad reputation and stereotype.

They have got it exactly right in Dubai with regards to things like petit theft etc... My uncle was on holiday there last year and he left a £900 digital camera on a table in a bar whilst he went to get a drink. Took a few mins for him to get served, but the camera was safe.

Television programs have done experiments leaving expensive objects on tables in bars etc to see what happens and nobody ever tries to rob them.

A lot of people in Dubai dont even lock their cars up, because it is so safe.

And you very rarely see a policeman in Dubai!

The reason for this is because somewhere in the region of 40% of the population are undercover police (which means they have the full powers of police even though they dont have to work for the police force).

Pretty much anywhere you go in Dubai, you are like to be very very near to at least police officer. And if you get caught breaking the law, the punishments fit the crimes. Some people say it is is wrong, because people caught robbing things will get 4 years in prison and as soon as they are arrested, depending upon the amount of evidence, bail is never usually an option, they are usually detained until their court date.

Im a strong believer in innocent until proven guilty, but quite simply, criminals in this country get away with murder, the setences do not reflect the crim in any way shape or form!

Makes me so angry!

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
well done matty thumbsup

MattLFC Offline OP
Wiki Master
OP Offline
Wiki Master
Well av just this minute ad a phone call from the plod, to let me know that the guy has been charged and will be appearing before court.

Twas nice of em to let me know wasnt it, I might have to appear in court to give evidence, but hopefully I wont.

smile

Forum Addict
Forum Addict
aww well atleast u know that some action has been taking!

well done babes an it was nice of them to let you knwo x

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Mod 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Random Wirral Images

Click to View Topic.
Newest Topics
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 10:52am
Bolts at Bebington Road
by Excoriator - 23rd Mar 2024 9:48am
Netflix 3 Body Problem.
by BultacoAstro - 22nd Mar 2024 8:04am
Tall Brick Chimneys
by diggingdeeper - 16th Mar 2024 11:56am
For Sale & Free
Wisper electric bike. 36v .
by Dilly - 21st Mar 2024 7:36pm
This is Elvis
by GingerTom - 17th Mar 2024 2:37pm
Member Spotlight
TheComputerLab
TheComputerLab
Wallasey
Today's Birthdays
There are no members with birthdays on this day.
New Wirral Info
by Excoriator - 27th Mar 2024 10:52am
Bolts at Bebington Road
by Excoriator - 23rd Mar 2024 9:48am
Get your Money Tree ready
by keef666 - 22nd Mar 2023 12:27pm
Restaurant/pub with outdoor seating - Bromborough
by CarterUSM - 7th Aug 2020 7:59pm
News : New Topics
Gaza
by diggingdeeper - 29th Oct 2023 9:28am