Originally Posted by didibydav
I thought the saying in this country was

Innocent until Proven guilty!!!

I wonder how many of you even know the people or the facts of the case you have commented about?
I do know the family and some of the facts, but don't know all the facts and because of this I would never make an assumption of a persons guilt or innocence.
Does it not bother you that there are members of both family's that might read what has been put on here and that these people have enough to deal with without reading some of the hurtful comments that have been said.
I hope that you who have prejudged Paul and Clare never find yourself in this situation worse still that people like yourselves have decided you are guilty without knowing all the facts.
e.g the man who was first arrested for the murder of a Joanna Yeates was slandered by a number of newspapers and widely discussed by members of the public ( as you are doing here ), and then after all he went through it was then found he was not guilty but the damage to him and his family had already been done.

exactly my point. but worded more appropriately. lol. sorry was just annoyed because i think paul and clare r lovely people and they don't need to be reading this. and i know its not the police who decide. but the cps aint the ones putting the evidence infront of them are they? i know i don't know all the facts and i aint a copper but lifting the tape for someone involved to drive away? and surely photo's of in pauls doorway would have been important. yet im pretty sure they never got took. so even though coppers don't decide. it sure aint hard to present a 1 sided case.

[Linked Image]